Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Yay! : D

It's called "Moara cu noroc" (The lucky mill). It's a Romanian book and it's really annoying. I've read only 10 pages,but I don't know. I don't like it. And there are a lot of old words and I can't understand them. Damn,they're written in Romanian,but not,at the same time. Weird.

Awesome,haha! :D I change bands all the time. 2 months ago I was totally obsessed with VersaEmerge,now I'm obsessed with The Used. But my all time favourite band is Paramore. I mean,I usually "dump" bands after 2 months,but I've been listening to Paramore for 2 years and a half now :shifty:

I can certainly picture myself listening Paramore for a very long time. I've only been a fan since June this year, but I've already decided there are a few songs off AWKIF I don't like at all, so I guess it'll be Riot! and BNE I'll be listening to most.

@ Harry: :D AWKIF is my favourite Paramore album,to be honest. And I know there's this fight between people about which is the best album and bla bla. And they argue about it if another person doesn't have the same opinion,haha. I won't do that. Everybody has their own opinion :P. Anyway. :D

@ Pekka: You reminded me of "Courage the cowardly dog". Eustace was doing that all the time to Courage. :shifty:

Before you ask, I have not been sitting here the entire Pekka. I'm not THAT insane. I have gone off and played guitar and tried searching for a set of strings around my house for a while, that have gone missing.

quite pissing me off, they are Elixir strings too and not cheap. Granted, my dad paid for them, but still annoyed nonetheless

@Diana: Doesn't ring a bell. But I'll take your word for it.

@Harry:Oh, I wouldn't ask that. I wasn't even away for that long.

Misguided Ghosts is turning into a classical guitar piece now that I decided to incorporate some of the vocal melodies into the mix. :shifty: