Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

More like an eventful 60 minutes, but yeah. It was enough happening for at least one week.

Interesting talk about losing one's mind because of work on the previous pages...I think I came close to it last June when I stopped talking for a few days and literally thought about just crawling under a tree and dying away. Or maybe it was actually a defense mechanism against a legit mental breakdown. I don't know. It sucked anyway. And it sucks that the last page brought it to my mind again. Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist about it. Fuck. I think I'll go and lie in the sauna for a few hours. Excuse me...

Interesting talk about losing one's mind because of work on the previous pages...I think I came close to it last June when I stopped talking for a few days and literally thought about just crawling under a tree and dying away. Or maybe it was actually a defense mechanism against a legit mental breakdown. I don't know. It sucked anyway. And it sucks that the last page brought it to my mind again. Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist about it. Fuck. I think I'll go and lie in the sauna for a few hours. Excuse me...

Whoops,I started that conversation on the previous pages :shifty:

*sorry for bringing back bad memories* :shifty: : (