Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

@ Harry: I don't know,it's weird. I can't have the same mood all the time. :shifty:

Yes, I understand this much.

We all get annoyed from time to time, we all get sad during our life time and we will all be cheerful, this is perfectly normal, seriously.

What ISN'T normal is the feeling of "losing your mind".

It happens at school. It's just that it's sooo much work to do,I'm completely overwhelmed. :shifty: Yesterday was at least awful. :lol:

No offense or anything, but yeah, you're a little naive.

I can tell you about "losing your mind" and a bit of stress from having so much work to do at school is generally not going to make that happen.

It just sounds like you're going through the normal stress most, if not all, teens go through during school, don't worry.

I have had some kind of depression for the last 7 years, if not longer.

I also have had anxiety problems for many many years, but they didn't make themselves apparent until last year, where it got so bad I tried to kill myself.

That is the stage where you are truly losing your mind.

Don't let it get that bad, seriously. If you think you've got stress problems, don't just say " I don't know how to deal with it".

Find out how to deal with it, no matter what that takes, because that stuff can turn into full blown anxiety.

Oh my,now that's really... bad. What caused them? :shifty: Hope you're better now.

I try to keep an equilibrium between everything but I don't know. I don't want everything to be as a panic attack [i had one last year and it was horrible. No more panic attacks,thanks :shifty:]

Well, I'm not really sure, but I'd always been a little stressed out, but I never took much notice of it, and figured it was normal.

Last year though, it got so bad my anxiety problems basically left me crippled and I could barely leave the house. I just woke up crying every morning because I was just too afraid to face the world really. Took me ages to get out of bed too.

Panic attacks are a sign of anxiety problems. I can't say for sure if you have anxiety disorder, I'm no doctor or anything, but if it happens again, might be a good idea to get things looked at.

It wasn't the best feeling,haha. I don't even know what caused it,but I was in school. My breathing was really heavy,I started trembling and sweating. Oh,and cold flashes. And I felt like nothing around me was real. Next thing I remember is that I was in the classroom. I guess this is pretty much it. I don't think it was very bad,but yeah.

@jojo

she really is. as much as i hate her sometimes, so much i love her at the same time. i really dont know what i would be without my mom.

*gets an i love mom tattoo* :rotfl:

I hopefully will :D gonna try to take lots of photos!

haha i have that same thing sometimes too 8-) but i love my mom at the bottom of my hear most of the time! :):rotfl:

*does the same* :mrgreen:

Cool then! :D :hyper: You should post some here then! =)

@ Joan: Thanks! :hug: Yeah,at Physics and... I guess that's it :shifty:
Cool then =) Was it hard?

LOL I'M SO LATE BUT REPLIED STILL x)