Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

You talking 'bout Greg, yeah?

Him and Toby Driver post over at Ultimatemetal.com, which since PA becoming a turd fest, has become my second home next to sevenstring.org.

Although to be honest I rarely post in their forum, since hardly anything goes on in there.

All the action is in the Andy Sneap forum.

James Murphy, whom you'd know as legendary death metal guitarist, makes a pretty regular appearance at the Sneap forum. He has some insane production chops now, I'd fucking kill to be such an insane guitar player with amazing production chops too.

The Opeth forum became pretty terrible as far as I could see, so in a way it's probably a good thing it got shut down. I never posted there at all to be honest.

No one really knows me outside the Sneap forum, so whenever I've posted in the band forums at Ultimatemetal.com, I just get ignored really, heh.

PA = Progarchives = elitist city.

Some of that Canterbury stuff isn't bad at all, but admittedly, none of the stuff I heard had any real long term lasting appeal though.

I tend to really go for Tech/Extreme Prog Metal, Post/Experimental Metal and Post Rock.

Kinda got over the whole "traditional" prog metal thing really, since at heart I'm more of an extreme metal guy at heart really, and a lot of the trad prog metal is power metal based, which doesn't really do it for me.