Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

I know what you mean about the vocal melodies, especially when it comes to Paramore.

I firmly believe learning vocal melodies really improves your phrasing, since after all vocalists can't really wank away with 5 octave 35 note per second arpeggios with their vocal chords.

Yeppo.

I basically cannot play Paramore songs without adding my own style.

For pretty much most, if not all the electric guitar driven songs, they end up having some element of heavy metal thrown in, I just can't resist metalizing up a Paramore song.

Try classicalizing it sometimes. Makes you stretch your fingers a bit. 8-)

As it is, I play stuff written for C standard in standard B tuning (which is really E standard with a low B anyway), so playing stuff 4 frets lower than it was originally written is quite the left hand stretch workout.

When I played an 8 string guitar last month, I was doing these 5th to 12th fret stretch riffs, on a 26.5 inch scale guitar no less.

I basically had the guitar virtually right up against my chin to do it. Right in the middle of the guitar store too.l

@ Harry: I don't :shifty:

Liar.

LIAR

LIAR

As it is, I play stuff written for C standard in standard B tuning (which is really E standard with a low B anyway), so playing stuff 4 frets lower than it was originally written is quite the left hand stretch workout.

When I played an 8 string guitar last month, I was doing these 5th to 12th fret stretch riffs, on a 26.5 inch scale guitar no less.

I basically had the guitar virtually right up against my chin to do it. Right in the middle of the guitar store too.l

Liar.

LIAR

LIAR

I'll show you what I mean when I maybe do a video of Misguided Ghosts

Diana likes Opeth for fuck's sake. Leave her alone! >:o

Opeth is quite good soup if I must say.

I didn't even know who Opeth were when I was 15.

What's today, Saturday, fuck.

I have to go AWOL from this forum starting from Monday for a few days. Life away from the internet will be beckoning me it seems.

You are ahead of the times Pekka.

List of things to do starting on Monday Now that I have gotten a new Birth Certificate :

Get a tax file number

get a bank account

Probably get my driver's learner permit

Attend to a suicidally depressed friend

And yes, laugh at me for being 21 and not even having my learner's permit, let alone no car.

Which is why I wake up in the morning and feel like an utter embarrassment

@ Harry: It's not like everybody should get a driver's permit when they're 18. I mean,it's not a rule. Most of the people who have a driver's permit that I know (18 years old) brag about this. A lot. And they cause accidents and whatever. So I think it's okay like this. : D

I did not get my license earlier because I am a pathetic embarrassment. I really cannot think of any other reasons

I have never had a job, (at least, not a legal one anyway, just under the table payment stuff), I have not finished high/secondary school.

Suddenly out of nowhere, my aunty has said "Right, we are going to get shit sorted out before your life grinds to a complete stand still".

So here I am, about to go AWOL on Monday and getting ready to sort shit out so I can join the real world and become a more productive member of society rather than spending half my day wallowing in self pity. But hey at least I still get my guitar practice done daily. And I never fail to read up on audio engineering daily.

Honestly, the only thing about myself I think is good is my looks, otherwise, any sense of self worth I once had has since been gone for a number of years now