What Is Your Favorite Paramore Album?

I'mBorn4This

What Is Your Favorite Paramore Album?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Paramore Album?

• All We Know Is Falling
    • RIOT!
    • The Final RIOT!
    • Brand New Eyes

All we know is falling,for sure.

I could listen to AWKIF like 100 times a day,and still feel like I'm listening to the album for the very first time.

RIOT! was too... I don't know. I can't say it's a very bad album,but I can't say it's a very good album either. Somewhere in between.

And... Brand new eyes... well,I'm sorry to say it,but I'm already bored of the new songs. I don't know,it hasn't really grown on me [i doubt it will.]

AWKIF

And... Brand new eyes... well,I'm sorry to say it,but I'm already bored of the new songs. I don't know,it hasn't really grown on me [i doubt it will.]

I'm in a similar position, I think I've only listened to the album maybe 10 times? I dunno if that's because there's better stuff I've been listening to or if I've just grown out of the band...?

• Like 1

Just kill me as a lame & shallow Paramore fan but I gotta say RIOT! cause it was my first Paramore album! =)

It just feels so important cause of that... The songs are awesome and RIOT! is just the album for me. Tho AWKIF & BNE maybe have better songs than some in the RIOT! I just gotta pick it. That's it. (;