w/ Hit The Lights, This Providence

08-13-2006 - South Hackensack, NJ @ School of Rock

08-18-2006 - Lewisberry, PA @ Ski Roundtop

also on the official site.[/quote']

Better yet on myspace.

that too. :)

So are they going to places they didn't go on Warped Tour? Or is this a full tour?

This is, as far as I know, a full tour of the US with Paramore headlining and Cute, HTL and This Providence as support...

I think it's going to be for all of August and part of September...

BTW, Cute's definitely on the tour and it sounds like it's the whole tour. Shaant confirms it in this interview...

AP: What sort of touring can we expect from you after the Anberlin shows that are upcoming? Anything overseas as well?

We will be headlining in the north east with Forgive Durden, All Time Low and Boys Like Girls for about two weeks to coincide with our record release. and we will be doing about 2 weeks with June, Spitalfield, Valencia, and Lydia that will bring us to the westcoast once again....after that we will hit up the full US with Paramore, Hit The Lights and This Providence on the 'Fueled By Ramen & Friends' tour from August - September...then the UK for a little bit. A lot more is planned but isn't in being announced just yet.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=145183

Ooo will it be in an AP mag? maybe

I'd guess so...I found it on the Toad's Place website next to their listing for the show there...

I thought it might be in the next issue or something cause it says AP on it.

Ooo will it be in an AP mag? maybe

I'd guess so...I found it on the Toad's Place website next to their listing for the show there...

I thought it might be in the next issue or something cause it says AP on it.

It looks to me like AP is sponsoring the tour, although it's hard to read.

All I can see are the band names and AP Presents.

Right, which is why I think AP is one of the sponsors.

Since it's the big Fueled By Ramen and Friends tour, I'm sure it has a ton of different sponsors...AP's probably one of them and this may be the ad they're going to run in the magazine or something.

good news and bad news.

i cant go to the nyc show but im still gunna try and talk my dad into it unless tickets are sold out.

but i can go to the long island show, i called my friends mom and asked if she would be allowed [its part of her bday present from me]

gaaah excitement! now all i gotta do is wait for tickets to go on sale!

I just ordered tickets for the Chicago and Detroit shows (august 2nd and 3rd).... i sure hope that I can make it to both of em. Anyone else planning to attend these dates?

They are already sold out of meet and greet passes for chicago... that upsets me a little, although I would've wasted three tickets if I bought those. If anybody has extra m&g passes I would be happy to take them off your hands. :)

It sucks to think that there might not be a chance to meet with the band at their shows anymore because they are too popular..... but I suppose it will be fun either way. :???:

I just ordered tickets for the Chicago and Detroit shows (august 2nd and 3rd).... i sure hope that I can make it to both of em. Anyone else planning to attend these dates?

They are already sold out of meet and greet passes for chicago... that upsets me a little' date=' although I would've wasted three tickets if I bought those. If anybody has extra m&g passes I would be happy to take them off your hands. :)

It sucks to think that there might not be a chance to meet with the band at their shows anymore because they are too popular..... but I suppose it will be fun either way. :???:[/quote']

I'd love to go to that Chicago date, but it's a little far away for me...still, seeing their first show on their first headlining tour should be amazing...

I'm going to the Recher Theatre date in MD.