• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mars Volta?

PROG ROCK?

WHERE?

http://www.last.fm/user/HughesJB4

Not in that list, that's for sure:shifty:

Everyone always has to single out the prog rock guy don't they?:crybad:

Probably a good 50 per cent of what I listen to can be found within the database of Progarchives.com (a site dedicated to prog rock, obviously, and I place I used to a frequent and I have nearly 25 000 posts there lol)

I don't post there much anymore though, because that site holds a rather large collection of elitist assholes, some of which go so far to say "Prog Rock is a way of life":nono: And pretty much the only cool people there got banned for having a sense of humor, fuck. And then I nearly got banned for having a signature saying "unban them!" lol.

I mentioned that I liked hip hop and got slagged off "HOW CAN YOU LIKE BOTH PROG AND HIP HOP? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!":nono:

And the ones that openly admitted they are into their 30s and are still virgins, no fucking wonder you're still a virgin, you're lame enough to consider listening to music the most important thing in your life.

FUCK THAT.

I'd rather have a wife and kids and have 1/4 of the time left to listen to music as I do now, than be a lame fucking prog rock nerd recluse.

Fuck, so much pent up anger lol. It's good to be able to let it out, cos I know not a single person from that site will see me bashing Progarchives, because most of them are too high and mighty for a band like Paramore.

That being said, I actually managed to get this guy in Germany in his 30s, that's been a metalhead since he was a teenager to listen to Brand New Eyes and he actually really liked it:D

Paramore should be paying me money for that:p

Did a Scotsman just say that? :o :o :P

^seems unpatriotic doesn't it? :lol:

How are Biffy shit Ross? :P

Nothing against them personally cause they're cool blokes but I'm not a fan musically. Especially since Puzzle where they went from being somewhat interesting and 'different' to becoming incredibly obvious and predictable Foo Fighters-esque mainstream rock.

It also annoys me that cause I'm Scottish I'm supposed to like them haha.

So yeah, decent people, bland music.

• 3 weeks later...

There have been two threads this month and November is almost over. How about anyone who still wants to do one could do it and we'd skip Jorgi who is either too busy to do one, has forgotten about it or doesn't want to do one? I bet at least one of the remaining guys have some bands in their mind.

• 1 month later...