Music Recommendation Week 5: Kayla (watchthesky)

watchthesky

so am i man, so am i :(

Well Andrew said that an upcoming tour is possible, and that the band were looking for a time when they can tour together.. so there is hope.

If Soco had a tour I think I'd go all the way to America to see them if I had too.. no band has changed my life in the way they have.

Well Andrew said that an upcoming tour is possible, and that the band were looking for a time when they can tour together.. so there is hope.

If Soco had a tour I think I'd go all the way to America to see them if I had too.. no band has changed my life in the way they have.

i'd go anywhere in the world to see them play

hell, i'd go to antarctica if i really had to

How come we're still talking about Kaylas?! :P Kailey should've done hers on Sunday :nono::P

well aren't you nice :P

I'd love Kayla, but you know, last time she was working the streets she didn't fulfill me

And don't try to convince anyone other that you have a legit job, because I have proof of otherwise:

"

When did you last receive money?

last night while i was working the corner, obviously"

It's also called making a joke based on what I already knew was a joke:p

Of course I still love you, who else is going to understand my anxiety?

You're my official anxiety buddy here, now and always :kiss:

So you better not get treatment for anxiety:p

Yeah I know haha.

I should really get back to what I was meant to be doing..........3 hours ago:shifty:

Or rather, what I didn't even get around to start doing 3 hours ago *hangs head in shame*

Goddamn internet and PF board, compelling me to post when I shouldn't be. God I suck so much.

tbh I think that was what it was...they were great live though. He's never even had vocal lessons! Crazy

That's actually really cool, and makes me respect him even more! Self-taught singers tend to be unique, at least in my experience, and hats off to anyone who learns the art on their own.

That's actually really cool, and makes me respect him even more! Self-taught singers tend to be unique, at least in my experience, and hats off to anyone who learns the art on their own.

Neither has Alex Gaskarth, or Gus from Young Guns, or George from Alexisonfire, or James from Deaf Havana

Now you know what I do when I meet musicians haha