whi parents like paramore?

Mine do! lol i remember the first time i went my dad had to come bc my sister was coming with me and he thought it was going to be like a britney spears i was like NO WAy dad. and then after the show he was like WOAHH i like ur music taste. haha i was thanks. and my mom usually likes what i like so yeah mine do.

ahhh my mum is uncool.

she doesn't like em at all.

i had a live thingie played away yesterday and she was like " who the fuck's that ? is that, that paramore ? "

and i was like ayeeeeeeeeeee =D

she wasn't impressed.

she listens to crap music though, so no worries.

My mum does! I like forced her to listen to them :P

I was playing the Paramore album in the car, and I was singing to 'All We Know', then she joined in and I turned around and was like 'Ahh! Mum! You know the lyrics? Hahaha'.

Also my dad wanted to be hip and asked what music I liked, and I said Paramore, and my dad was like 'who's that?' and before I could answer my mum butted in and said 'Paramore are a band that has 4 boys and a girl singer' LMAO. It was so random!

My mum does she likes most of the music I like. I keep going on about going to see them in cncert when they come back and she is like yeah thgat wud b kl kinda thing. My dad doesn't but he is more into his country music. Even though I have a wide music taste and he says everyone should he doesn't. Ohh well mum does ohh and my little cousin and sister! haha!