Paramore's up for a GRAMMY!

Chriss

I'M SO STOKED FOR THEM!! :willy_nilly:

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media

(A Songwriter(s) award. For a song (melody & lyrics) written specifically for a motion picture, television or other visual media, and released for the first time during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only.)

* The Climb (From Hannah Montana: The Movie)

Jessi Alexander & Jon Mabe, songwriters (Miley Cyrus)

[Walt Disney Records; Publishers: Vistaville Music, Hopeless Rose Music, Music Of Stage Three, Mabe It Big Music.]

* Decode (From Twilight)

Josh Farro, Hayley Williams & Taylor York, songwriters (Paramore)

[summit Ent./Chop Shop/Atlantic; Publishers: WB Music Corp/But Father, I Just Want To Sing Music/Josh's Music/FBR Music, Meaux Hits/Hunterboro Music, Rimutaka Music.]

* Jai Ho (From Slumdog Millionaire)

Gulzar, A.R. Rahman & Tanvi Shah, songwriters (A.R. Rahman, Sukhvinder Singh, Tanvi Shah, Mahalaxmi Iyer & Vijay Prakash)

[N.E.E.T./Interscope Records; Publisher: KM Musiq.]

* Once In A Lifetime (From Cadillac Records)

Ian Dench, James Dring, Amanda Ghost, Beyoncé Knowles, Scott McFarnon & Jody Street, songwriters (Beyoncé)

[Music World Music/Columbia; Publishers: B-Day Publishing/EMI April Music, Amanda Ghost Bucks Music Group Ltd./EMI Blackwood, Red Ink Music Ltd., Ian Dench Music/Songs of Kobalt Music, Chrysalis Music.]

* The Wrestler (From The Wrestler)

Bruce Springsteen, songwriter (Bruce Springsteen)

[Columbia; Publisher: Bruce Springsteen.]

Just a note, since it's a songwriter's award, only the people who wrote it get Grammys. In Paramore's case, it'd be Josh, Hayley, and Taylor.

^ Yeah, it's gonna be a tough category. Didn't "The Wrestler" win something too at the Oscars? This is voted on by musicians though, so we'll see where it goes.

Technically its not Paramore, technically its Josh, Hayley and Taylor.... just saying.

I'm proud of them nonetheless, but I'll be surprised if they win.

God, I'm just full of negativity today. lol

Haha, well I did say it'd just be them if they win. BUT that's still 3/5 of the group, and Josh and Zac are related, so somehow that means something. :P

^ Yeah, it's gonna be a tough category. Didn't "The Wrestler" win something too at the Oscars? This is voted on by musicians though, so we'll see where it goes.

Haha, well I did say it'd just be them if they win. BUT that's still 3/5 of the group, and Josh and Zac are related, so somehow that means something. :P

Chriss, your logic is impeccable. :mrgreen: