The only thing I miss about living on campus...

captain.obvious

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, to massively over simplify it, the higher the value of ping, the worse it is.

For example, if you were to be online gaming with a high ping level, the connection would be rather jerky, causing the game to slow down for you (and consequently putting you at a severe disadvantage compared to people with low ping values)

Okay I think no one can get any worse than my speed.

Good old BT

691862218.png

I don't know whether to laugh or cry :P

^you're wrong

691871571.png

oh my god! i don't think this is slow at all! well maybe i don't know any better than this :rotfl:

I feel SOOOO much better knowing that even my shit 3rd world internet connection is not the slowest one around these parts :rotfl:

I feel SOOOO much better knowing that even my shit 3rd world internet connection is not the slowest one around these parts :rotfl:

European broadband for ya. I need to test the broadband in work tomorrow, since that's where I do all my downloading :shifty:

And isn't the "ping" something to do with how computers communicate with each other? Like a reaction time or something?

Means you download stuff even slower than I do, which is pretty bad.

But you upload stuff faster than me, damn bastard.

And crap I just saw Ivana's internet connection speed. I shouldn't be complaining about mine anymore, I think I'll stop taking it for granted now:rotfl:

Means you download stuff even slower than I do, which is pretty bad.

But you upload stuff faster than me, damn bastard.

And crap I just saw Ivana's internet connection speed. I shouldn't be complaining about mine anymore, I think I'll stop taking it for granted now:rotfl:

i think you're just impatient, shit downloads at a good enough speed for me :P