New LJ 1/28 - BRANDON'S BIG SURPRISE

Chriss

Current mood: grateful

Entry tags: brandon chesbro, music video, the only exception, toe.... ew

BRANDON'S BIG SURPRISE

2iialjp.png

Brandon rules. We've known him since before the band even really got started. It's been so amazing having him out on the road with us for the past year and a half. Brandon did an incredible job on The Final Riot - which went gold!!! - and captured almost the entire process of the making of our new album on video. This is the 3rd video we've done for 'brand new eyes'... and we're really honored that we can work with someone who is as talented as him, not to mention one of our really great friends. We'll keep you guys in the loop and we hope that you're just as excited as we are.

Also, usage of capital letters and correct punctuation in this post is regrettable.

Sincerely,

Hayley N. Williams

haw hee haw

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/72534.html

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know a bunch of people are gonna be bummed cause they thought this big surprise was gonna be a DVD or a magical unicorn or something, but I think this is awesome! Brandon's amazing, so this video's going to rule!! :D

Another live dvd would've been fantastic,to be honest. And I really don't know what to expect from the new music video. I just can't imagine anything (and I know this is because I don't really like "The only exception"... but oh well.). But I'm sure Brandon will do an excellent job with the new video.