The Ladies' Thread

Catie

^aww that sucks. Boys should also have a week of pain each month haha

just came back from shopping, we have this work party tomorrow.. and i didnt have shoes for my dress. Spent two hours looking for shoes haha man i hate it.

I dont like high heels, so it took ages finding some that wasnt too high and would look good with my dress ;P

It's the same with me, most months it's not bad at all. But this time it was awful. I was running like a maniac through the house trying to find painkillers(not that it was any point in that cause i threw up 20 seconds after i took them).:nono:

yeah same

last month they hurt worse than ever

i legit cried for like three days :(

last month was bad for me as well. the pain hit me at school and even after taking painkillers, i felt so terrible i just couldn't continue to write into my notebook and couldn't do anything just lie on the table and try not to throw up :nono:

It's the same with me, most months it's not bad at all. But this time it was awful. I was running like a maniac through the house trying to find painkillers(not that it was any point in that cause i threw up 20 seconds after i took them).:nono:

that sucks, i hope you feel better now :hug:

i sometimes also feel like throwing up of because of the pain

I get major cramps and have been throwing up since I was 9.

fun. (haha....=|)

:nono:

(I have seen a doctor, more than once.)

I need to have a good diet and do a lot of exercise. But man, the pain is just intolerable.

I have the worst PMS too. Before it comes, I've got headaches, weird dreams, I eat a lot or not eat at all, I sleep very well or don't sleep well. It's just messed up. And I flip out on people a lot. I've had major arguments with people before.

My hormones are evil.

I take Evening Primrose Oil.

There you go, my life story. lmao.

I get major cramps and have been throwing up since I was 9.

fun. (haha....=|)

:nono:

(I have seen a doctor, more than once.)

I need to have a good diet and do a lot of exercise. But man, the pain is just intolerable.

I have the worst PMS too. Before it comes, I've got headaches, weird dreams, I eat a lot or not eat at all, I sleep very well or don't sleep well. It's just messed up. And I flip out on people a lot. I've had major arguments with people before.

My hormones are evil.

I take Evening Primrose Oil.

There you go, my life story. lmao.

have you ever talked to someone about birth control or something?

sometimes the hormones in them can help with pms related stuff and cramping, if that's a big problem for you

Haha, what a nice topic :P. I stopped earlier this month so I'll be good for another week. My periods happen so often, like every 20 days. I don't cramp much, thank god.

Eleven seems awfully young to be having your period. I'm glad I didn't get it until later, haha.