The Ladies' Thread

Catie

We never did the putting on condoms stuff ;p

We did see some pretty nasty videos though. Ugh:nono:

Neither did I, I don't really think the class would have taken it seriously anyway. :lol:

I remember in year 7, we had to watch a video in Biology of a husband and wife walking around their house naked with all their........bits hanging out. That was followed by a rather interesting sex cartoon. :shifty:

I remember in year 7, we had to watch a video in Biology of a husband and wife walking around their house naked with all their........bits hanging out. That was followed by a rather interesting sex cartoon. :shifty:

Was this cartoon of a cat by any chance? Cause it sounds like it could be the same video we got haha

haha omg, i remember now, when we had biology we had to put a condom on a cucumber... we actually had a "condom race", yeah i know it sounds really weird.. xD but, there were two queues, and when it was your turn you had to put the condom on the cucumber as fast as you could, and the queue that was finished first won.. xD yeah.. it was kinda.. awkward, but no one really took it too serious xD

In science last year, we watched this video of these cartoon and I'm pretty immature but I was practically crying with laughter when it had some cartoon dude's penis. The commentator was just like 'This is when boys get excited and their penis erects'

:rotfl:

Then it had this cartoon and the guy was like 'Sometimes if you're kissing or cuddling, you start giggling and taking your clothes off'

Man, that was funny.

If we have to watch another one this year, it will be more awkward because our new science teacher is a dude :shifty:

dude, in grade four they made us watch some video about puberty

and they had like a boy and a girl standing beside each other naked

but like...the bodies disappeared so it was just their junk and then a giant hand started moving over them

i was like uuuuh :neutral::|:neutral:

LOL.

:rotfl:

That was kinda like the one we watched. I never take sex videos seriously. I'm just sitting there crying with laughter. Especially because the commentator is really awkward :lol: