The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I hated how I looked. After basketball season I noticed I was a little smaller, but my diet was still horrible.

After about a month of offseason I started getting the weight back so I was like "alright, i gotta diet." and I still am. It's not too hard. Sure, it sucks sometimes, but the fact that I'm finally starting to see results is amazing.

Actually confident to wear a bathing suit ftw.

My problem isn't my stomach anymore. My stomach is flat.

I'm wide, runs in the family. Hopefully dieting will make that go away too.

I just want a flatter stomach and wouldn't mind a less round face, haha. I need to start doing sit-ups every day. I always forget. I do this awful thingy at the gym though, to help with the stomach, it's so exhausting!

I don't want smaller or bigger boobs, haha. Mines pretty small, but I don't want big boobs :P

All of you that want to loose weight: Go to a festival in 35/40 C and jump up and down like crazy from 3 pm til 1 am and drink lots of water. I swear I might've sweat out like 10kg :rotfl: Okay well that's not possible but it for sure felt like it! I could really do without my fet ''upper legs'' and my ''supposed to be muscle but fat upper arms''