The Ladies' Thread

Catie

you and me both haha

and i'm pretty sure mine started when i was 13

Glad I'm not the only one!

Yeah, I always remember my first period as karma bit my butt. I tried to get out of P.E by saying I'd started, when I hadn't... A week later BAM! :nono:

I have more guy friends than chick friends. But I speak to the lassies more than I do the guys haha.

Seeing as you admit to the flaws of the Holy See, Erin, I can't hate you. ;-)

;-)

I have more girl friends than guys.

I'm not into the drinking, making out with everybody and party stuff.

Stuff doesn't appeal to me. The alcohol I've tasted doesn't even taste that bad, but I'd still rather drink something else.

But then again I only drink tea and yoghurt drinks since I hate anything containing bubbles so what's my opinion worth anyways haha.

The fact that kids are having sex just does my head in. And 6 dudes on one night is just insane.

I'm really not that like, excited, waiting to go to high school and party.

Sure, I'll probably go to the party, but the end results for me, will be different that for more of my friends.

and that young too....wouldn't that hurt?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered that :oops::shifty:

My gym teacher is a dude so that plan would fail for me -_-

I haven't had to do P.E for two years, but I always used to feel extra awkward with the dude teachers. We had like three male and three female as our school has this uber expensive sports hall and shiz. Basically, I'd rather do P.E. with a girly teacher.

I haven't had to do P.E for two years, but I always used to feel extra awkward with the dude teachers. We had like three male and three female as our school has this uber expensive sports hall and shiz. Basically, I'd rather do P.E. with a girly teacher.

My gym teacher is a sweetheart though. I love him.

He's a huge muscley man. Kinda like iron man, but a total sweetheart. <3

Nevertheless, it is awkward when you totally want to not be playing a sport, considering...

My gym teacher is a sweetheart though. I love him.

He's a huge muscley man. Kinda like iron man, but a total sweetheart. <3

Nevertheless, it is awkward when you totally want to not be playing a sport, considering...

Mm. Talking of awkward, how bad are the sex ed lessons people? Come on, you must have all had them! We've had several over the years and the most recent was more the mechanicals of sex rather than the biology. They brought dildos and made people put condoms on them. I had to help my friend Jamie open his.. I do hope he doesn't call me up in real life one day, asking me to help again. :shifty:

Mm. Talking of awkward, how bad are the sex ed lessons people? Come on, you must have all had them! We've had several over the years and the most recent was more the mechanicals of sex rather than the biology. They brought dildos and made people put condoms on them. I had to help my friend Jamie open his.. I do hope he doesn't call me up in real life one day, asking me to help again. :shifty:

Our SocEd teacher used to conveniently be "in meetings" those lessons and we had to get subs. One of them told us that he was scared to teach it hahaha

My PE teacher is hilarious during them though cause he's like "I know you're all so excited about learning about other peoples parts and what not to do with them" and he's just hilarious.hahaaaa.

We once saw some nasty sex movie in school and I still remember seeing sperm die inside an uterus, it was like a desert, so nasty :rotfl:/reallynastytalk

We had a condom race to find out who could put 'em on bananas the fastest hahaha.

That was awkward.

I have just received confirmation of what made me make the "teen sex" rant....

A friend of mine, last weekend after a party,got drunk and had sex with 4 guys at once. What. The. Fuck.

Not a happy camper.

I remember when we learned about abortion and what they do when they take out the foster. That is the most disgusting thing I think I've ever heard.

And fours guys at once, I'll repeat what Erin said; What. The. Fuck.

I have just received confirmation of what made me make the "teen sex" rant....

A friend of mine, last weekend after a party,got drunk and had sex with 4 guys at once. What. The. Fuck.

Not a happy camper.

OMG how old is she again???!!!.... idk what to say but i realise that most of the kids today r nuts...i wasnt even thinking of boys in that way when i was 12-15, less doing something like that. not even today.... there is a good reason why minors shouldnt drink and that would be a prof of it. Even adoults act like they think with they penises/vaginas when they r drunk,so how would hormonal tenagers act...:nono: