The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Thing is, as much as I'd like to be attractive to guys, there's no way I'd change myself. I WANT to be a bit of a tomboy, I WANT boys to feel comfortable to be themselves around me and vice versa. I don't want a situation where I go over to some boys and they're like, "Oh wait, it's a girl, we better be careful of what we say and do". I don't want that at all, I'd just like a guy to like me how I am.. Scruffy, rude and hyper. :P

Yeah, I'm not all about waiting for marriage.. just waiting for a proper relationship.

I am the exact same way. I'm totally a tomboy, with a tiny hint of girly that doesn't normally show. Guys are totally comfortable around me because I'm like them, as odd as that sounds. Unfortunately, that basically takes them away from the fact that I'm a girl up for grabs, and they just see me as a friend. Hey, I'm grateful, but ya know... :roll:

and me too.

Thing is, as much as I'd like to be attractive to guys, there's no way I'd change myself. I WANT to be a bit of a tomboy, I WANT boys to feel comfortable to be themselves around me and vice versa. I don't want a situation where I go over to some boys and they're like, "Oh wait, it's a girl, we better be careful of what we say and do". I don't want that at all, I'd just like a guy to like me how I am.. Scruffy, rude and hyper. :P

awwe! i'm exactly like that too! that's why i have so many more friends who are guys rather than girls. hahaah. and i'm not waiting till marriage either. i'd def wait till at least 17 or 18, but i at least want to know what the hell i'm doing before i get to the point of marriage, you know?

tbh i don't think age matters as much as going about it the right way

if someone was 14 but in a pretty 'serious' relationship and made sure they knew everything they could about pregnancy and STD's and all that, and protected themselves, i would be okay with that

if a 19 year old is having sex with random guys without protecting themselves properly, that would be a problem

you know what i mean?

personally i don't understand how a 13/14/15 year old could be that mature about it but if they are good for them

problem is most of them aren't but are hooking up anyway

The thing is that they AREN'T mature and they AREN'T thinking about the possible consequences and they are just doing it to do it...

In general, I get along way better with boys. I have about four girl friends irl and all others are boys. Boys burp, fart, swear, talk about stuff you wouldn't with girls and allsorts with me because they know it doesn't bother me and that I'll discuss it too! As much fun as I have with guys, I'd love to have just that one boy who I can be sweetness and light with. Y'know?

In response to Kayla and anyone else who may have mentioned about young people having sex... the sad point is, they're still kids. Kids having sex. It's just wrong. :nono:

In general, I get along way better with boys. I have about four girl friends irl and all others are boys. Boys burp, fart, swear, talk about stuff you wouldn't with girls and allsorts with me because they know it doesn't bother me and that I'll discuss it too! As much fun as I have with guys, I'd love to have just that one boy who I can be sweetness and light with. Y'know?

In response to Kayla and anyone else who may have mentioned about young people having sex... the sad point is, they're still kids. Kids having sex. It's just wrong. :nono:

i know what you mean, girl. and yeah, kids having sex is...ew. it's just wrong. especially since they don't take it seriously or even think about what they're doing. they just do it for the hell of it.

I have guys that come to me to ask me advice about their girlfriends. Guys are soo comfortable around me.

Kids having sex. Gives me chills to even think about it...

i said that at the end of my post hahaha

Just adding to it 8-)

It just makes me cringe, really.

I only used to hang out with guys before, where I lived before there were only boys my age in the neighborhood. Now I got more girl friends than guy friends, but I honestly have more in common with guys. I'm a total sports nerd, I don't like clothes or make up and I'm just more of a tomboy really. Sucks that all guys just see me as a friend though, especially if I like them, haha. It's way easier to talk to guys too, it's so much drama with girls.

I only used to hang out with guys before, where I lived before there were only boys my age in the neighborhood. Now I got more girl friends than guy friends, but I honestly have more in common with guys. I'm a total sports nerd, I don't like clothes or make up and I'm just more of a tomboy really. Sucks that all guys just see me as a friend though, especially if I like them, haha. It's way easier to talk to guys too, it's so much drama with girls.

i agree so much

girls are such fucking drama queens most of the time haha

Haha nah, you're fine. ;-)

I have a pretty even ratio for me. I fit it with guys, and girls... I'm just cool like that ;-)

I have more guy friends than chick friends. But I speak to the lassies more than I do the guys haha.

Seeing as you admit to the flaws of the Holy See, Erin, I can't hate you. ;-)

8-):cool:8-)

i have more guy friends than girl friends at this point

it used to be pretty even but i decided girls are bitches haha

I have more girl friends than guys.

I'm not into the drinking, making out with everybody and party stuff.

Stuff doesn't appeal to me. The alcohol I've tasted doesn't even taste that bad, but I'd still rather drink something else.

But then again I only drink tea and yoghurt drinks since I hate anything containing bubbles so what's my opinion worth anyways haha.

The fact that kids are having sex just does my head in. And 6 dudes on one night is just insane.

I have more girl friends than guys.

I'm not into the drinking, making out with everybody and party stuff.

Stuff doesn't appeal to me. The alcohol I've tasted doesn't even taste that bad, but I'd still rather drink something else.

But then again I only drink tea and yoghurt drinks since I hate anything containing bubbles so what's my opinion worth anyways haha.

The fact that kids are having sex just does my head in. And 6 dudes on one night is just insane.

yeah i know right? six dudes is just.. wow. i can't even come up with something to describe how i feel about that.

I can't stand girls hahaha.

Me neither tbh. Well, apart from you and a few other exceptions. xD In general, girls are dickheads.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, make-up, bitch, bitch, boys, bitch bitch, bitch. THEY BORE ME.

This one girl does nothing but shit talk all the other girls, it's either due to jealousy or because she has nothing more interesting to say. I cannot stand her. She has tried to turn some of my friends against me in the past and hates me for reasons I'm not clear with. I'm just thankful that after our GCSE Results Day, I'll never have to see her fatass again!

DUDE I KNOW RIGHT?

girls that young probably don't even have their period yet.

The girl in particular is a year younger than me and I started my period when I was 12... but I get your point!

I wouldn't particularly want to sleep with six different people in my life, nevermind one night. I'm old-fashioned though, I like the idea of one true love and all that bullshit!

well....they probably do tbh haha

but seriously

i am so terrified of the pain/bleeding :neutral:

DO NOT WANT

From what I've heard, the more relaxed you are, the less it hurts. I don't know much about bleeding though. Everybody's experiences will be different though, of course.

well....they probably do tbh haha

but seriously

i am so terrified of the pain/bleeding :neutral:

DO NOT WANT

lol well when i went to middle school, everyone was getting it around 14. so i figured if they're 13-14, they wouldn't have it yet, but you're right.

AND ME TOO. i'm so scared of it, don't want that shit.

The girl in particular is a year younger than me and I started my period when I was 12... but I get your point!

I wouldn't particularly want to sleep with six different people in my life, nevermind one night. I'm old-fashioned though, I like the idea of one true love and all that bullshit!

you and me both haha

and i'm pretty sure mine started when i was 13