The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I don't really know where else to say about this so I gues I'll do it here.

Am I completely crazy to think it's OUTRAGEOUS that plenty of my classmates (age 13-15, mind you) have already had sex? Like, seriously. That's fucking crazy.

you're not completely crazy to think that. it's the same with my class. Tbh, I think it's digusting at that age.

I don't really know where else to say about this so I gues I'll do it here.

Am I completely crazy to think it's OUTRAGEOUS that plenty of my classmates (age 13-15, mind you) have already had sex? Like, seriously. That's fucking crazy.

If anything, I find it sad. I think it's fair enough if a guy and a girl are young, going out, really into each other and use protection... the thing is, that is rarely the case now. People just have sex for something to do. :nono:

I probably shouldn't say this here, but I don't reckon anyone from my school looks on this site... A girl in the year below me at school (she'll either be 14 or 15) recently had sex with six guys on one night. It's going all around the school and she's getting a lot of grief for it. Eh, ridiculous.

If anything, I find it sad. I think it's fair enough if a guy and a girl are young, going out, really into each other and use protection... the thing is, that is rarely the case now. People just have sex for something to do. :nono:

I probably shouldn't say this here, but I don't reckon anyone from my school looks on this site... A girl in the year below me at school (she'll either be 14 or 15) recently had sex with six guys on one night. It's going all around the school and she's getting a lot of grief for it. Eh, ridiculous.

that's just sad... six guys in one night? this is gonna sound so nasty, but she probably has no self respect. /:

that's just sad... six guys in one night? this is gonna sound so nasty, but she probably has no self respect. /:

Clearly not! Everybody is calling her a slag/slut and yeah, I suppose she is, but you've got to wonder how badly she must think of herself if she needs to do that.

She was going out with this boy who I was best friends with when we were younger, he apparently dumped her a week or so ago over something, but as far as I know, he hasn't had sex before. It's strange, sad and stupid.

I don't get why kids just have sex for fun. For 13-14 year olds to have sex is just crazy.

I've heard so many people my age that's just gotten so drunk and slept with a lot of different people, I just find it so gross.

It's never the case, anymore.

And omg, really?

I have no right to judge though. But I mean, c'mon....

you're not completely crazy to think that. it's the same with my class. Tbh, I think it's digusting at that age.

It is crazy.

seventh grade?! i guess that's where the school sluts come from.:roll:

Yeah. I mean, it's soo weird. Because one of them is a really close friend of mine and she's a sweetheart, but I know deep down that she's a total skank :nono:

ikr? but seriously, i'm gonna be 17 next month. and i'm still a virgin, and i'm not lame. do they seriously think they have to have sex to be cool?

Apparently they do. I think that's fucking crazy. Kind of makes my stomach cringe.

I don't get why kids just have sex for fun. For 13-14 year olds to have sex is just crazy.

I've heard so many people my age that's just gotten so drunk and slept with a lot of different people, I just find it so gross.

Exactly. It's ridiculous.

Crazily though, when a lot of people talk about these nights.. a part of me wishes I was a part of it. I think it's lame when they act all superior to "loser" virgins who rarely drink, but at the same time, I'd feel more of a normal teenager if I did go to parties, get drunk and make out with people. You know?

Crazily though, when a lot of people talk about these nights.. a part of me wishes I was a part of it. I think it's lame when they act all superior to "loser" virgins who rarely drink, but at the same time, I'd feel more of a normal teenager if I did go to parties, get drunk and make out with people. You know?

I'll tell you what, being normal is boring. Be an outcast, don't blend in.

How I see it is. And I'm gonna say how I feel about it. It should only happen with someone you really really love. And I wouldn't go having sex with someone if I had only been going out with them for a month or less. It'd be something like 6 months, and probably not until I'm like 17/18. Because I'd rather focus on my studies than worrying about all that stuff.

It's never the case, anymore.

And omg, really?

I have no right to judge though. But I mean, c'mon....

It is crazy.

Yeah. I mean, it's soo weird. Because one of them is a really close friend of mine and she's a sweetheart, but I know deep down that she's a total skank :nono:

Apparently they do. I think that's fucking crazy. Kind of makes my stomach cringe.

i know girls like that too, where they're total sweethearts but they're skanks too. /: it's kinda heartbreaking because you know they're better than that.

and yeah, it definitely makes my stomach cringe too. it's so sickening.

I'm relatively the same as you Rachel. Even if things don't work out in the long run, I'd like to think that I lost "it" to someone who I was absolutely crazy about at the time, who felt the same way for me.

I'm not desperate, but I would like a boyfriend right about now. There's some pretty boys around, but I'm always one of the boys too, never a potential girlfriend.

How I see it is. And I'm gonna say how I feel about it. It should only happen with someone you really really love. And I wouldn't go having sex with someone if I had only been going out with them for a month or less. It'd be something like 6 months, and probably not until I'm like 17/18. Because I'd rather focus on my studies than worrying about all that stuff.

that's exactly how i feel about it. (:

My honesty? No, I'm not going to wait until marriage. Yet another thing in the catholic religion that I don't agree with. I believe that, if you're around 18, and truly in love with each other, and have been going out for awhile, it's okay. But not after a drunk party at age 15.

Yeah, I get what you mean.

I'm not a party girl at all though. In my year I would say that 90% of the kids drink. I'll probably wait till I'm 18 or almost 18 anyways, not because I think it's awful that they drink while they're underage. But I have no need to be out drinking and partying, it's just not me. Not yet at least.

And to Rachel: I totally agree with you. :]

My honesty? No, I'm not going to wait until marriage. Yet another thing in the catholic religion that I don't agree with. I believe that, if you're around 18, and truly in love with each other, and have been going out for awhile, it's okay. But not after a drunk party at age 15.

Don't get me started. ;-) hahaha

i know girls like that too, where they're total sweethearts but they're skanks too. /: it's kinda heartbreaking because you know they're better than that.

and yeah, it definitely makes my stomach cringe too. it's so sickening.

It's hard... because I love my friend to death and she is just a total easy skank....

She's smarter than this...

I'm relatively the same as you Rachel. Even if things don't work out in the long run, I'd like to think that I lost "it" to someone who I was absolutely crazy about at the time, who felt the same way for me.

I'm not desperate, but I would like a boyfriend right about now. There's some pretty boys around, but I'm always one of the boys too, never a potential girlfriend.

I totally agree with the first paragraph.

And It's totally normal to want a boyfriend, that's fine. It turns out to be not fine went people want a boyfriend so bad that they have sex to get one.

me too, shannon. me too.

Thing is, as much as I'd like to be attractive to guys, there's no way I'd change myself. I WANT to be a bit of a tomboy, I WANT boys to feel comfortable to be themselves around me and vice versa. I don't want a situation where I go over to some boys and they're like, "Oh wait, it's a girl, we better be careful of what we say and do". I don't want that at all, I'd just like a guy to like me how I am.. Scruffy, rude and hyper. :P

Yeah, I'm not all about waiting for marriage.. just waiting for a proper relationship.

Don't get me started. ;-) hahaha

I am a total Christian Catholic, there's just certain aspects I don't agree with. Especially the one about abstaining until marriage.

I'm not a party girl at all though. In my year I would say that 90% of the kids drink. I'll probably wait till I'm 18 or almost 18 anyways, not because I think it's awful that they drink while they're underage. But I have no need to be out drinking and partying, it's just not me. Not yet at least.

This this this.

I disagree with that rule in the catholic religion. I find it quite ridiculous. All I know is, is that if people at the age of 14/15 go around sleeping with people, they're gonna get a bit of a reputation for it. I know someone who was 12 and a half.. I was so shocked when I found out.

Well, it's okay to be different. Be who you want to be! I won't lie and say I don't like to drink, I do now and then, I just don't like when people set out to get trashed and brag about it on Facebook. :roll: Believe me, I know plenty of people like that.

I totally agree with the first paragraph.

And It's totally normal to want a boyfriend, that's fine. It turns out to be not fine went people want a boyfriend so bad that they have sex to get one.

I couldn't agree with you more. It's sad that people do that and not just girls either, may I add.

tbh i don't think age matters as much as going about it the right way

if someone was 14 but in a pretty 'serious' relationship and made sure they knew everything they could about pregnancy and STD's and all that, and protected themselves, i would be okay with that

if a 19 year old is having sex with random guys without protecting themselves properly, that would be a problem

you know what i mean?

personally i don't understand how a 13/14/15 year old could be that mature about it but if they are good for them

problem is most of them aren't but are hooking up anyway

Things change all the time. I got my first kiss when I was 14. 14 year olds now have sex?! :neutral:

It's so weird. I don't know,having sex when you're 13-14 won't make you super cool or intelligent or whatever. And doing it in a party,really drunk,is anything but fun. And accidents can happen... and so on. 13-14 year olds aren't mature enough to think about the consequences or whatever. Not to say that they don't use protection and it can all end up really bad.