Slash and Friends

Andrew

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for pre-ordering Classic Rock Presents Slash.

Due to legal reasons, Paradise City feat. Cypress Hill and Fergie has had to be withdrawn from this limited edition deluxe version of the Slash album.

Axl says no?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I've not got to that one yet, but so far the one with Andrew Stockdale is miles better than everything else. So I'm on track 6 of 15.

I haven't even heard it all, some of it leaked last week. But I didn't like it, her vocals anyway haha.

I haven't even heard it all, some of it leaked last week. But I didn't like it, her vocals anyway haha.

I'll listen to it now.

Hearing Lemmy's vocals makes me smile lol So far I'd say maybe 4 of 8 songs are good. Rest are quite "meh", the only good things are Slash's guitar solos.

And the Nicole song I agree, I don't like her vocals either, it sounds so... wrong :neutral:

Well I'm sure Slash is quite enjoying this quick money grab.

Some fairly good guitar solos, but seeing as there are plenty of guitarist who write more interesting solos anyway it's hardly enough to save what is exactly as I predicted well before it came out : a fucking awful album.

Someone close to him really needs to tap him on the shoulder and tell him to just sit down and think for a moment, cos fuck, I'm sure he really doesn't need this money and can actually write something decent and commit that to record