Jimmy Fallon and Ellen

Catie

apparently Paramore will be performing Brick By Boring Brick on Jimmy Fallon April 29th

and two weeks later they will be on Ellen performing The Only Exception

:hyper:

:willy_nilly:

I LOVE ELLEN!

Jimmy Fallon, not Jimmy Kimmel. Not your fault, the PFC Web Crew screwed up. :P

I'm stoked to see them on both, but especially Ellen.

Oh, and since they don't seem to give a date, Paramore will be on Ellen on May 14th, but it tapes the day before.

Ellen performance sounds good. I've seen some interviews from her show on Youtube. Hopefully it'll appear online cause I'm not sure if its broadcast over in the UK.

Also, wonder why they're performing BBBB on Jimmy Fallon when The Only Exception is their newest single. Not complaining of course but normally they'd play the song they're mainly promoting at the moment which is their new single.

Ellen performance sounds good. I've seen some interviews from her show on Youtube. Hopefully it'll appear online cause I'm not sure if its broadcast over in the UK.

Also, wonder why they're performing BBBB on Jimmy Fallon when The Only Exception is their newest single. Not complaining of course but normally they'd play the song they're mainly promoting at the moment which is their new single.

Fallon has a younger, more 20-30 year old audience. They would probably enjoy a faster, louder song, than something soft and slow. And Ellen has "mom age" viewers, so a fast loud song may not be what they like, something soft would be better suited.

• 2 weeks later...