Matthew Leone, Bass Player from Madina Lake, Hospitalized.

RenegadeRoss

Dont know if any of you have saw this but this was posted on the bands official site i think.

i’m afraid I have some of the worst news that has ever hit our lives. It’s almost impossible to even type this update. A few nights ago, Matthew walked from my apt. a block and a half down the street to meet a friend for a drink. half way there he saw a man severely beating his wife. Being the most amazing, strong, heroic and incredible person I know.. even though the guy was twice his size, Matthew intervened. He managed to subdue this guy for a second and since his wife was beat up pretty good called the cops.. as he did so the guy jumped him from behind and beat him. This guy did things I can’t even type. After words, he and his beaten wife left Matthew unconcious on the street. Matthew is in the hospital with a third of his skull removed as we wait for the swelling in his brain to go down. I’d rather not share any additional information at this time besides the fact that he acted as a hero (as he always would in any of these situations) and is paying a horrific price. Pease send all your love and good energy and vibrations to him. I’ve been and will be next to him throughout the entire recovery process. We don’t know enough yet details about how that will develop.. but it has shocked, stunned, disgusted our best friends, family and band (which are both). The world can be evil beyond belief and as much as we want this evil eliminated, right now our hearts heads and energies need to go to my best friend, soul mate, hero, and angel, Matthew. Love you all and will be in touch as soon as I can muster up the emotional energy to reach out again. Please, be safe and peaceful as we get through this impossible time.

Nathan

Wish him a speedy recovery, Absolutely shocking stuff.

No idea who Leone is, nor who Madina Lake are, but regardless that's totally fucked up. Wish a speedy recovery to him.

While it shows courage and mental strength to be able to step in to try to help a situation like that, unfortunately you never know how it's going to turn out and it's generally almost never a good idea to take on someone considerably stronger/bigger than yourself.

This shit is honestly probably 1/3rd of the reason why I took up weight trainings, so these kinda coward, senseless assholes hopefully will think twice about messing with me.

• Like 1

No idea who Leone is, nor who Madina Lake are, but regardless that's totally fucked up. Wish a speedy recovery to him.

While it shows courage and mental strength to be able to step in to try to help a situation like that, unfortunately you never know how it's going to turn out and it's generally almost never a good idea to take on someone considerably stronger/bigger than yourself.

This shit is honestly probably 1/3rd of the reason why I took up weight trainings, so these kinda coward, senseless assholes hopefully will think twice about messing with me.

you totally got the point there. it's a shame that you basically have to be afraid to show your courage. :(

i really know such a story here in germany happend a bad thing .. it was not an celeb but that doesnt matter ..

he was in a train and saw 2 guys who mistreated a younger boy than he said something to them so they stoped it but when he gets out of the train the 2 boys followed him and he killed him with a blade .. thats soo terrible .. -.-'

god that Matthew Leone is still alive

i really know such a story here in germany happend a bad thing .. it was not an celeb but that doesnt matter ..

he was in a train and saw 2 guys who mistreated a younger boy than he said something to them so they stoped it but when he gets out of the train the 2 boys followed him and he killed him with a blade .. thats soo terrible .. -.-'

god that Matthew Leone is still alive

Insanely fucked up stuff right there :sad:

Really hope those boys serve/are serving time behinds bars for that bullshit

He's concious, which is good news :)

Nathan Leone told MTV:

"The first couple of days, he couldn't recognize me or say anything coherent, but this morning he did. And now he's aware and talking and moving around a little, which is wonderful. So the prognosis is getting better by the hour."

He's concious, which is good news :)

Nathan Leone told MTV:

"The first couple of days, he couldn't recognize me or say anything coherent, but this morning he did. And now he's aware and talking and moving around a little, which is wonderful. So the prognosis is getting better by the hour."

great news :)

don't really listen to madina lake but oh my god... that is awful :sad: so this is what you get for trying to be a good person these days? ... jesus christ. i hope he has a good recovery, my heart goes out to his friends and family.

What a man. It takes balls to do what he did and he certainly is a hero for it. Best wishes to him and those who love and care about him and here's to a great recovery. If only there were more men like him in the world, maybe it wouldn't be such a mucked up place.

I hope that rat bastard gets put behind bars and I hope that damned woman comes to her senses and leaves the rat bastard.