When do you think we'll see Paramore's 4th album?

When It Rains, We are Broken and Fences.

Replace them with Decoy, Stop This Song, Rewind and Temporary.

We Are Broken I've always loved. When It Rains and Fences are two songs I went off for a while but have begun to like again.

I will say that some of the b-sides/demo's we've heard would have been great on Riot!

We Are Broken I've always loved. When It Rains and Fences are two songs I went off for a while but have begun to like again.

I will say that some of the b-sides/demo's we've heard would have been great on Riot!

I don't know what it is about it, but I always liked Fences a lot.

I'll say that We Are Broken and When It Rains probably shouldn't have been on Riot, but both good songs. I like When it Rains better, plus it's fun to play on the guitar.

When It Rains, We are Broken and Fences.

Replace them with Decoy, Stop This Song, Rewind and Temporary.

i agree lol.. i do love fences though.. so i wouldn't want them to get rid of that one.. but decoy, stop this song, rewind and temporary definetly should have been on riot imo. (:

^ Yup, I'm pretty sure Temporary was an iTunes or Rhapsody exclusive when Riot! came out. Although it's not on iTunes anymore, which is weird.

Personally, Rewind and Temporary are my two least favorite Paramore songs. I'm not sure why, they just sound kind of "blah" to me. That could very well be because they're demos and not a final product though. I guess unless they go back and record them again I'll never know. I like When It Rains and Fences just fine (not my favorites, but I'll listen every so often), but I never really got the hype that We Are Broken got from so many people when the album came out.

Doesn't matter either way though because they're all listed on my iPod as being on Riot!, so my version of the album has always had 18 tracks (including the live tracks, etc). If I listen to my Best Buy or MVI versions in my car, it just feels wrong not having all of the b-sides included. :P

Is it bad that I've never heard Stop This Song, Rewind or Temporary?

Apart from Decode and Decoy, I've never heard any of Paramore's non album stuff lol.

Yeah, When Rains is tolerable and We Are Broken I only really listen to when I'm trying to copy the vocal melodies on electric guitar. Don't really listen to Miracle really.

Pressure, Emergency, Brighter and My Heart are honestly the only songs I listen to off AWKIF. The chorus lyrics on Whoa are probably some of the more immature, cringe worthy lyrics I've ever heard in my life lol.

BNE is really the only album that I don't feel the need to skip any tracks on. Not to say it's a perfect album, and I'll still rate anything by VersaEmeerge above any Paramore album (Kayla has my back on that too I'm pretty sure haha), but it's their best IMO.

Apart from Decode and Decoy, I've never heard any of Paramore's non album stuff lol.

Yeah, When Rains is tolerable and We Are Broken I only really listen to when I'm trying to copy the vocal melodies on electric guitar. Don't really listen to Miracle really.

Pressure, Emergency, Brighter and My Heart are honestly the only songs I listen to off AWKIF. The chorus lyrics on Whoa are probably some of the more immature, cringe worthy lyrics I've ever heard in my life lol.

BNE is really the only album that I don't feel the need to skip any tracks on. Not to say it's a perfect album, and I'll still rate anything by VersaEmeerge above any Paramore album (Kayla has my back on that too I'm pretty sure haha), but it's their best IMO.

Oh Harry, Stop This Song is a great song. You have to find a way to listen to it.

i definitely do haha

i freakin' love rewind personally

yeah harry hahaha stop this song is one of my favorites!

i used to have an old live version of rewind that i listened to alot but idk i just don't like rewind anymore or temporary. something about them

i preordered Riot so i didn't get any bonus tracks. i had to download them haha

yeah harry hahaha stop this song is one of my favorites!

i used to have an old live version of rewind that i listened to alot but idk i just don't like rewind anymore or temporary. something about them

i preordered Riot so i didn't get any bonus tracks. i had to download them haha

i remember those!

i listened to them all the time