MTV VMA

kasiek

Not sure if this has been said here, but B.o.B has been confirmed to perform. As far as I know, not any word of Hayley or Paramore though.

If I remember rightly, on the FBR chat last week Hayley said they were hoping to be at the VMA's. If B.o.B is to perform Airplanes and Paramore are attending I can't see Hayley not performing with him.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but on the first page of this thread, I posted a video of Paramore playing Airplanes at soundcheck. Now, I'm not saying anything certain (who knows? maybe it was just for fun?) but still, it'd be awesome. :)

If I remember rightly, on the FBR chat last week Hayley said they were hoping to be at the VMA's. If B.o.B is to perform Airplanes and Paramore are attending I can't see Hayley not performing with him.

Totally agree!

It would be nice to see the original version played live. ^_^

Careful would be awesome, but it's not much of a hit single. I'd think either The Only Exception or BBBB. Maybe even Ignorance, since it's what they're up for an award with.

Yeah. I'm betting with either The Only Exception or Ignorance too.

I have heard a couple people throw around that it may start out as a Paramore Song, then turn into Airplanes with BOB coming out on Stage. But who really knows. Anything is possible. They did say a Special performance, hmm, now that has me thinking

Paramore have been announced as doing a "special performance" at the VMAs this year. If it's not Airplanes with B.o.B., it's gonna be something awesome. :)

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/08/26/mtv-vmas-2010-usher-paramore-live-performers/

Oooh can't wait now. Anyone know UK listings for it? MTV I'm guessing...

EDIT: Never mind - 13th September, 9.00pm, MTV :mrgreen:

Paramore have been announced as doing a "special performance" at the VMAs this year. If it's not Airplanes with B.o.B., it's gonna be something awesome. :)

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/08/26/mtv-vmas-2010-usher-paramore-live-performers/

I read this on facebook, i was so happy. I can't wait now.

This is very exciting news! I wish there were some more details.

if it is careful i would die of excitment. best paramore song in my opinion.

but it'll prob be like chriss said BBBB or the only exception maybe even ignorance. but then again maybe to kind of 'intro' careful they'll play that because on MTV hits they've been having VMA nominees' videos playing and the careful video has been played a few times for that

if it is careful i would die of excitment. best paramore song in my opinion.

but it'll prob be like chriss said BBBB or the only exception maybe even ignorance. but then again maybe to kind of 'intro' careful they'll play that because on MTV hits they've been having VMA nominees' videos playing and the careful video has been played a few times for that

I'd love it to be Careful. It shows all their talents so well because of it's speed. Hayley's voice has really adjusted to it since the BNE tour and she's sounded amazing in other performances, especially on the HCT. Then the drumming from Zac is just crazy. :mrgreen:

If it is Careful I'll be like > :willy_nilly:

There's a Which Song Should Paramore Play At The VMAs? post on MTV.com, but I can't figure out if it's just a general opinion poll or if the band is actually going to play whichever song gets the most votes (Ignorance is in the lead). The choices are Ignorance, Brick By Boring Brick, The Only Exception, Careful, or Playing God (which I guess is being released as a single this fall?).

You can check it out, but like I said, it might just be a poll to keep everyone interested in the awards:

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/08/27/paramore-vmas-poll/

It sounds like it could go both ways, but the last sentence leands you to believe that the winning song in the poll will be the one that paramore will play.

This would be really cool if it worked out to be this way=)

I just voted for Careful

Edit: Whoa, Careful has a massive lead now!