MTV VMA

kasiek

The Only Exception is gaining quick now, someones cheating

(This poll is not really fair) You can keep clicking back to poll and voting over and over. Someone is obviously doing that with The Only Exception as it's gaining a percent every minute or two. I tested it and I can make careful do the same, lol

Sighs, well, I have had enough of this and am kind of disappointed this could be decided by one person or persons who are just click happy=\

That's how everything on MTV goes, but I think even though they allow you to vote as many times as you want, only the first hundred count (at least, that's how it is for the VMA voting). That's also another reason why I think it's just a way to get attention for the awards... or distract people. :P

Also, just cause I've noticed a few comments on here and a few other communities about how people are happy Decode isn't a choice... Decode is almost two years old, I highly doubt that was even considered as a choice, lol.

I think it might've been a Grammy that it was up for, and that was because it was released after the 2009 Grammy cutoff date. I think most people have moved on because Paramore's come a long way since then. :)

i don't remember right now, sorry. i'm just happy that people finally noticed that paramore isn't all about decode.

Doesn't it always go that way, a bunch of fans exist because of one song, or I guess in this case, one movie that that song was in? I'm proud to say that I've been a fan since long before anyone had any clue what in the world Twilight was.

But, I'm also glad that the movie gave them more exposure because more people need to experience Paramore.

i'd love careful but i would be happy with playing god!

like someone on the PFC said. they've played ignorance, BBBB, and the only exception on TV shows before why do we have to see those again ahahah just go to youtube

on the other side how many times they played misery business on TV before 2008 VMA's ? :razz: i don't think that this poll will be taken serious :razz: they've propably already chose song and have the whole performance planned :razz:

did i just ruined fun? oh well.. :razz:

Careful or Playing God please.

I love Playing God live, so I chose it.

But it would be so cool if they decided to be special and do All I Wanted.

Although I have no doubt it'll sound amazing when it is played live I don't know if they'd go with it for a live TV performance mainly because of the increased chance of something going wrong.