MTV VMA

kasiek

Paramore is nominated for "Best Rock Video" with "Ignorance"

Hayley is also nominated in 3 categories with "Airplanes"

I have a feeling that she's going to perform with B.o.B. and there will be no paramore performance :(

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/08/03/2010-mtv-vma-nominee-list-lady-gaga-eminem/

• 2 weeks later...

Paramore is nominated for "Best Rock Video" with "Ignorance"

Hayley is also nominated in 3 categories with "Airplanes"

I have a feeling that she's going to perform with B.o.B. and there will be no paramore performance :(

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/08/03/2010-mtv-vma-nominee-list-lady-gaga-eminem/

Yeah, so excited about this. I really hope Paramore wins a a VMA this year=)

I loved how I learned about the nomination too. When I left home around 12 on the 3rd the news hadn't broken yet. I learned about it during Paramore's show in Gilford New Hampshire when Hayley announced it during the show=)

The only reason I like Airplanes is Hayley. Apart from her heroic effort in saving an otherwise bad song, that tune has nothing worthwhile. I give it a listen from time to time because I love Hayley so much, but if it was anyone else, I wouldn't give it a consideration.

really want to see b.o.b perform airplanes just to hear/see hayley. we've heard rihanna's version, we've heard keyshia cole's version now lets hear the REAL version live :mrgreen:

also hope paramore win their awards ofc. good luck to them!:)

Like I said, Hayley is the only reason I like that song.

really want to see b.o.b perform airplanes just to hear/see hayley. we've heard rihanna's version, we've heard keyshia cole's version now lets hear the REAL version live :mrgreen:

yeah i hope that too :) i don't like the versions with rihanna and keysha cole .. i think with hayley would be awwwesome!!!