Animal rights discussion/talk

Catie

Just to correct you she is not from Serbia she is from Bosnia :)

but you are true about that we dont have animal cruelty jail time yet. We had this case early march this year that someone found a dog who was molested and whose legs were cut off.

I found this translation of some newspaper article:

I wont post a picture cause it is disturbing.

After this case our government finally decided that they should make a law against animal cruelty. Hope that will happed cause people are behaving ridiculous. :evil:

ohh my gosh thats terrible ..

hope that they'll gonna make a law against it .. its soo awful!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry about that! Thanks for correcting :) I tend to mix Serbia and Bosnia.

And I heard about that. Absolutely awful! I really hope they'll make a law!

I'm gonna try and find out a way to fundraise for WSPA. Hopefully I'll be able to start a project via Crowdrise to do it.

No need to be sorry a lot of ppl tend to mix ex-Yugoslavia countries :D

That is a really nice thing of you to do.

I read today in newspapers that those puppies that woman saved weren't the same as the ones girl threw down the river. Woman saved black brown and girl threw black and white. I am not sure in what to believe.

they could still be the same puppies...

depends when the video was taken and when the picture of the woman was taken

sometimes their coats darken and stuff as they age

I read today in newspapers that those puppies that woman saved weren't the same as the ones girl threw down the river. Woman saved black brown and girl threw black and white. I am not sure in what to believe.

That picture of that old woman, i think its also not the puppys. Like you say, those puppies where more white then the one's she is holding in her arms.

they could still be the same puppies...

depends when the video was taken and when the picture of the woman was taken

sometimes their coats darken and stuff as they age

oh i didn't realize that was possible. i hope that is true and those puppies are safe.

oh i didn't realize that was possible. i hope that is true and those puppies are safe.

yeah it happens with some breeds

like dalmatians, they're born white and the spots come later

they probably just got brown spots

well it doesn't happen often when someone throws puppies to river in the same town so i think those are the same puppies.

yeah true

well it doesn't happen often when someone throws puppies to river in the same town so i think those are the same puppies.

:ph34r:

sometimes it does. it sounds ridiculous but over here there is an old expression first puppies should be thrown down the water. Some ppl still pratctise it. which is sad.

The woman could also just be lying eh. That's why I didn't believe it at first.. I thought the puppies had white fur too.

Aaaand I read in the paper today that two little boys from here found 4 dead puppies and 11 dead guinea pigs in some bush next to the road. For fucks sake.

oh my god. o__o I just dont get it that people get pets and they dont even take responsibility for it.

If you dont want any puppies or little ones from your pet, get them helped.

And if they get pregnant its your own fault, and you should take care of the little ones.

Of when people are going on vacation and i dont want to put their pet in a shelter, then just dump it on the street.

How can you do that? When you had that pet for so long, or maybe just for a while, you get a band with that pet?

How can you put it away like trash? :(

Watching this video a lot of questions come up fresh with anger however despite this I know the questions will stay un answered. Why did this person do this. How, Where, What yadda yadda. I'd like to know the very reason. Too bad though, This is the world we live in. These types of people always bump shoulders with us down the street and we won't know they're the way they are.

Wonder if the lady is mentally retarded. Or mentally ill. Maybe shes a honor student smart enough to do this, She could also be stupid enough to do this. Point is is the puppies are breathing with blood throughout their veins and this woman decides to change that. Pisshes me off.

Ugh, I watched this a while ago. It's so sickening. I just don't understand how people can do shit like that.

As for that story about the old woman finding the puppies, I dunno if it's true but I choose to believe it could be true, just to kinda make it seem not all bad.