Animal rights discussion/talk

Catie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't bring myself to watch, my stomach went when I saw the link but when I heard them! God, I feel like crying! I get e-mails through all the time off PETA about stuff like this; it just makes my blood boil! How someone can even bring themselves to do this . . . it's just evil, sick bitch!

does anyone know what happened to the puppies?

like were some of them okay or...?

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but I did read comments on it. Apparently it's a "common practice" in some rural areas and farms to do this to get rid of unwanted litters of puppies, which is just sick (if you don't want puppies, get your dogs spayed and neutered). With this in mind, I doubt any survived. :(

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, but I did read comments on it. Apparently it's a "common practice" in some rural areas and farms to do this to get rid of unwanted litters of puppies, which is just sick (if you don't want puppies, get your dogs spayed and neutered). With this in mind, I doubt any survived. :(

that is F***ED up

why would you throw them in a river instead of dropping them off at a shelter or something?

i do not fucking understand people sometimes

the way i see it, if you wouldn't do it to another human being, you shouldn't be doing it to an animal

and if she'd be alright throwing human babies in a river there's something seriously wrong

why would you throw them in a river instead of dropping them off at a shelter or something?

i do not fucking understand people sometimes

the way i see it, if you wouldn't do it to another human being, you shouldn't be doing it to an animal

and if she'd be alright throwing human babies in a river there's something seriously wrong

Exactly! I mean, does it really hurt to take 5 minutes to bring them to a shelter? I'll never understand why people do the things they do. So sad. Poor puppies. :(

Can't believe I just watched that. Fuck my life :crybad:

This only just makes me more of a fucking misanthrope than I already am.

I fucking love my dog so much, she's the most cute, innocent and sweet thing, and geezus, if that chick even came within 100 feet of my dog, I'd beat the fuck out of her and literally shit on her fucking face.

Animal abusers, child sex offenders and rapists.........the most disgusting kind of humans (if you can even call them that) on this earth.

this is so sick, i can't even watch the video.

i'd love to see her head rolling next to her body for this. i seriously always get tears in my eyes when i have to see/read that such a cute animal had to suffer. i even could cry when i see a dead cat or something that got hit by a car lying on the street. :(