Animal rights discussion/talk

Catie

I saw this yesterday. And i was so angry & crying at the same time!

But infortuanly these things happen to much.

They put the unwanted puppies in a bag with a brick and they dump them in the water.

And you can say bring them to a shelter.

But then they also need to pay for it first! So that why they are doing this.

And also those puppies were to young to bring to a shelter, they still needed moms milk.

And i cant believe the girl/boy that that girls friend can all film that without a broken heart!

AND EVEN PUT IT ON THE INTERNET.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marjanne there are also organisations which helps unwanted animals, i'm not talking about shelters, i know few like that here in poland so i guess they exist in other countries too. there is a way to help even so young animals. but people are selfish and we can't do much about it. we can only try to talk if we know someone like that.

I saw this yesterday. And i was so angry & crying at the same time!

But infortuanly these things happen to much.

They put the unwanted puppies in a bag with a brick and they dump them in the water.

And you can say bring them to a shelter.

But then they also need to pay for it first! So that why they are doing this.

And also those puppies were to young to bring to a shelter, they still needed moms milk.

And i cant believe the girl/boy that that girls friend can all film that without a broken heart!

AND EVEN PUT IT ON THE INTERNET.

I can believe it, unfortunately :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

People who have committed animal cruelty often have those personality disorders.

Avoid those type of people like the plague, they're completely fucked up and not worth anyone's time.

This is so disgusting and sick I can't even believe it. I am legit crying. I don't understand how the hell people can live with themselves after doing a thing like that. Like you've already said, there are plenty of options to get rid of the puppies without hurting or killing them, and actually giving them a chance. Killing dogs/animals in general for no reason at all, is so wrong. In my opinion one of the worst things a person can do. Things like this are are of the reasons I am a part of animal rights organizations and donating time and money to those who can't defend themselves. I would like to see this girl being thrown in the water with her arms and legs tied so she can see how it feels to not being able to save yourself.

This is so disgusting and sick I can't even believe it. I am legit crying. I don't understand how the hell people can live with themselves after doing a thing like that. Like you've already said, there are plenty of options to get rid of the puppies without hurting or killing them, and actually giving them a chance. Killing dogs/animals in general for no reason at all, is so wrong. In my opinion one of the worst things a person can do. Things like this are are of the reasons I am a part of animal rights organizations and donating time and money to those who can't defend themselves. I would like to see this girl being thrown in the water with her arms and legs tied so she can see how it feels to not being able to save yourself.

But even if the person would want to get rid of them, why on hell would they make a video while they're doing it ? Omfg !

Like they don't know what they do is wrong !

oh this stuff is all around tumblr. i've read about it and it makes me fucking sick. i haven't and not going to watch the video... i just couldn't take it. i can never take it when an animal is hurt. like, why on the eart would you do that?!

that girl needs to be locked up somewhere for the rest of her life.

that girl needs to be locked up somewhere for the rest of her life.

She just needs a couple of good beatings to realise what a bitch she is.

And should be forced to do animal care jobs so she can catch up for her bullshit.

But I suppose one or two years in prison wouldn't be too much neither. :P

Guro just linked me to this and this made me fucking furious.

I don't even.. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. How could you possible throw PUPPIES, helpless young dogs into a river and just let them drown? I can't even believe this. I'm not even gonna type out what I hope is gonna happen to this girl and that stupid guy that was videotaping it all.

I seriously can't understand why someone would do this. I can't.

this is why the human race sucks. we think we have the right to do whatever we want with those who can't defend themselves. this world seems to get more and more fucked up. thank god some people have some sense.

Yeah obviously we're doomed because if this is what the world is becoming :nono:

Edited by Le Venin

Yeah obviously we're doomed because if this is what the world is becoming :nono:

Sorry to have given you false hopes, but I was talking about another article that was going on about a group of ten year old children burning their puppies, but someone stopped them in time and saved the puppies ...

Sorry to have given you false hopes, but I was talking about another article that was going on about a group of ten year old children burning their puppies, but someone stopped them in time and saved the puppies ...

Yeah I read back and noticed that indeed. I'm still happy that atleast those dogs are save now.

This upsets me so much, I seriously just can't understand why one would do this.

I'm afraid the current of the river was too strong. :???:

Yeah I read back and noticed that indeed. I'm still happy that atleast those dogs are save now.

This upsets me so much, I seriously just can't understand why one would do this.

Yeah, but it's a good thing that someone found the video and put it all over internet, hopefully people they know saw it and they'll make them pay for what they did.

It's written in the details of the video that if you seem them, kick their asses first before calling the authorities. XD