Animal rights discussion/talk

Catie

I'm afraid the current of the river was too strong. :???:

Yeah, but it's a good thing that someone found the video and put it all over internet, hopefully people they know saw it and they'll make them pay for what they did.

It's written in the details of the video that if you seem them, kick their asses first before calling the authorities. XD

They haven't even found em yet? I saw a link on Tumblr linking to her Myspace page so surely they could trace that back..

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't even found em yet? I saw a link on Tumblr linking to her Myspace page so surely they could trace that back..

Oh, that's great if they have her myspace.

It would be nice if her adress was known on the internet, so one day, she'll wake up and see hundreds of people in front of her house insulting her. :wub:

She REALLY NEEDS a good lesson.

Sorry to have given you false hopes, but I was talking about another article that was going on about a group of ten year old children burning their puppies, but someone stopped them in time and saved the puppies ...

What the fuck is wrong with these asshole fuckheads? Seriously, can we douse them with lighter fluid and toss a match? See how the fuck they like it. I don't give a shit if they're only 10.

Goddammit, I hate animal cruelty.

And apparently she'll just have to pay $6000 or something, because you can't get jail time for animal cruelty in Serbia, which in my opinion is bullshit! She deserves a worse punishment than just having to pay.

Fucking serious?

6 grand for doing that?

She's virtually getting off scott free. Chances are, the little fuck with do it again with such a slap on the wrist of a punishment like that.

Fuck this bullshit :angry:

Fucking serious?

6 grand for doing that?

She's virtually getting off scott free. Chances are, the little fuck with do it again with such a slap on the wrist of a punishment like that.

Fuck this bullshit :angry:

Yeah, everywhere I've read about it, it says that you can't get anymore than a little over 6 grand for animal cruelty in Serbia. Considering she's underage as well, she might not even get that much. Just this last year I've heard of several absolutely horrific cases of animal cruelty in Serbia. It makes it even more important that new laws for animal cruelty is made, not only there, but everywhere else as well.

I used to work with this guy who was kind of eccentric, and neither me or my boss really liked him much. We worked at a golf course and I knew the boss for probably 5 years earlier from when I worked at a different park during HS and college, so he trusted me to basically run the place when he wasn't there. Anyway, one day we finished all our work and it was a pretty slow day, so we grabbed a couple of the rental clubs and went up to the hole that ran alongside our "office" (it was a crappy rat infested trailer, which is partly why we didn't want to be in there). So we're hitting a few balls, poorly, and these frogs start jumping out of the weeds. Well, this jackass decides it would be fun to take full swings and hit the frogs instead.

Suffice to say, I made sure he didn't work with us again after that.

People who display cruelty to animals are often sociopaths and end up as mass murderers like the son of sam and the green river killer.

And apparently she'll just have to pay $6000 or something, because you can't get jail time for animal cruelty in Serbia, which in my opinion is bullshit! She deserves a worse punishment than just having to pay.

Just to correct you she is not from Serbia she is from Bosnia :)

but you are true about that we dont have animal cruelty jail time yet. We had this case early march this year that someone found a dog who was molested and whose legs were cut off.

I found this translation of some newspaper article:

SERBIA - BELGRADE - ANOTHER CASE (like Mima) - Another horrible case of a dog whose legs were butcheredShare

Today at 2:25pm

Another horrible case of a dog whose legs were butchered, in Belgrade, capital of Serbia, on Wednesday.

The martyr dog was found laying under a car in Belgrade's settlement Medakovic. Thanks to fast reaction of the citizens of that neighbourhood, the dog was transported to the vet clinic where she got help.

The poor baby whose name is MILA was dehydrated and in very bad condition, she had been lying for days under that car and it is miracle that she stayed alive. The vet said her only chance is prosthesis. Vet also said that cuts were very precise and that it couldn't be done only by one person.

MILA is staying at the vet clinic and is currently looking for a home!! If someone wants to adopt her, please contact her vet dr. Marko Tanasković and help this poor angel!

I wont post a picture cause it is disturbing.

After this case our government finally decided that they should make a law against animal cruelty. Hope that will happed cause people are behaving ridiculous. :evil:

Just to correct you she is not from Serbia she is from Bosnia :)

but you are true about that we dont have animal cruelty jail time yet. We had this case early march this year that someone found a dog who was molested and whose legs were cut off.

I found this translation of some newspaper article:

I wont post a picture cause it is disturbing.

After this case our government finally decided that they should make a law against animal cruelty. Hope that will happed cause people are behaving ridiculous. :evil:

Oh, sorry about that! Thanks for correcting :) I tend to mix Serbia and Bosnia.

And I heard about that. Absolutely awful! I really hope they'll make a law!

I'm gonna try and find out a way to fundraise for WSPA. Hopefully I'll be able to start a project via Crowdrise to do it.