Japan tour..

simpson

thats a really awesome video. i luv how it shows all the bands and not just punchline or whoever else. they spread it out pretty evenly. i wish there were some more shots of paramore though. the live ones are kinda far away you cant see a ton.

Man thats insane. There was a scene where one of the guys was walking across that pedestrian crossing. I actually walked that walk its like nearby the gig place in osaka. And the Pachinko and slot atariya is a massive gambling place was nearby the gig area aswell (actually 30 second walk) and i actually went into that arcade PJ and Steve were messing around in haha. Deja vou. damn this brings back good memories already. Man its already been almost a week since i saw them. Why does time go by so damn fast. haha. Life is in two eras now. BP (Before Paramore) and AP (After Paramore).

Ren

there are some cool pics from japan on paramore.net

Thanks those pics are awesome. And i've never seen Hayley wears shorts like THAT before. Man thats gonna keep some of us guys on our toes for a LONG TIME. Damn dude.

Ren

Hayley's really been wearing the shorts and tights or knee socks a lot lately...it's a cool look. Very distinctive.

Honestly, I think that picture is the first time I've EVER seen Hayley without her legs completely covered with either tights or jeans or something...

It'll be interesting to see what they wear at Warped this summer...they dress so much more stylishly now than they did last year...I wonder if it'll hold up through the long grind of Warped...

there are some cool pics from japan on paramore.net

Thanks those pics are awesome. And i've never seen Hayley wears shorts like THAT before. Man thats gonna keep some of us guys on our toes for a LONG TIME. Damn dude.

Ren

yeah those pics on the site are sooo cool.

ha! i knew it! josh was wearing eyeliner!

awww they've all grown so much.

i LUV the pic on your sig. its so cute.

they definitely have grown up. they are maturing as professional musicians really quicklyl their look and music is maturing so quickly. its like...wow.