Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

^ YES!

THAT WAS IN TENNESSEE! =]

I remember that. It was pretty funny haha.

But shhh Hayley lied.. she said they're gonna play the real show at 6:10 on the main stage.. NOOOOO she was wrong! hahaha. It was so funny she ran to the mic at the end and was like "NO I LIED! WE'RE PLAYING ON THE MAIN STAGE AT 6:30!"

LMAO.

^ YES!

But shhh Hayley lied.. she said they're gonna play the real show at 6:10 on the main stage.. NOOOOO she was wrong! hahaha. It was so funny she ran to the mic at the end and was like "NO I LIED! WE'RE PLAYING ON THE MAIN STAGE AT 6:30!"

LMAO.

r u serious!? dude i would have loved to witness that in person! she's so adorable!! i juss want to squeeze her! haha jk!

this is at pomona...not sure if someone psoted it! but i love how hayley says....if u noe how to dance i want u to do it...but if u dont noe how to dance i want u to learn right.....now

man hayley is so AMAZING!!

^ YES!

LMAO.

r u serious!? dude i would have loved to witness that in person! she's so adorable!! i juss want to squeeze her! haha jk!

this is at pomona...not sure if someone psoted it! but i love how hayley says....if u noe how to dance i want u to do it...but if u dont noe how to dance i want u to learn right.....now

Haha yeah Im serious.. I'm from here :P haha

thanks

hhaha i went to urban outfitters the other day and i saw the black shorts hayley was wearing for like 64$ or something loll i was like I WANT I WANT I WANT, cuz hayley HAS HAS HAS! :P

$64 for a pair of shorts?!? Wow.

And now we've veered way off-topic...

^ YES!

LMAO.

um actually that's my video and it's from san diego. it actually says san diego in the title as well.

^ YES!

LMAO.

um actually that's my video and it's from san diego. it actually says san diego in the title as well.

No, we weren't talking about that video, we were talking about the phone that was posted before that one, the acoustic myspace tent video. I know that ones yours. Sorry for the confusion.

hhaha i went to urban outfitters the other day and i saw the black shorts hayley was wearing for like 64$ or something loll i was like I WANT I WANT I WANT, cuz hayley HAS HAS HAS!

Okay, me too I'm off topic, but wow!! 64$ for a small shorts!! I think that you can find some like her at 25$. :lol:

hhaha i went to urban outfitters the other day and i saw the black shorts hayley was wearing for like 64$ or something loll i was like I WANT I WANT I WANT' date=' cuz hayley HAS HAS HAS![/quote']

Okay, me too I'm off topic, but wow!! 64$ for a small shorts!! I think that you can find some like her at 25$. :lol:

I dont even pay that much for a whole outfit

-_-

I'm so cheap hha.

hhaha i went to urban outfitters the other day and i saw the black shorts hayley was wearing for like 64$ or something loll i was like I WANT I WANT I WANT, cuz hayley HAS HAS HAS! :P

haha cool. i went to Delia's and i saw this girl that was working there with Hayley's leapord print tee shirt hoodie, only it was in blue. i was like WHOA.... so then i went to look for it, but they only had the matching capris...

omg omg omg OMG!!! dude r u serious!! that vid was so amazing!! i cant believe they released it already!! thank u!! that beats the paramore being crazy part 2 that i posted!! haha

and hayley was right...it does keep ppl guessin!!!