Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

no it just said 'we aren't playing any christian music' date='because paramore is before us and underoath is after us,thats alike a huge christian sandwich with pickle juice in the middle'

and then some guy kept saying 'fuck god' in the back,and a guy to the left said, 'were gonna sing songs about the devil!'

not exactly quoted correctly,but along those lines:

here is the video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=910289106&n=2[/quote']

that's so wrong! that's really really wrong. really, what did Paramore do to them? what did they do to them? just because they're Christian they bash on them. that's so wrong. what give them the right to make fun of Paramore and Underoath? it's not like they're perfect either. gosh, i'm so mad now...

no it just said 'we aren't playing any christian music' date='because paramore is before us and underoath is after us,thats alike a huge christian sandwich with pickle juice in the middle'

and then some guy kept saying 'fuck god' in the back,and a guy to the left said, 'were gonna sing songs about the devil!'

here is the video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=910289106&n=2[/quote']

Ugh.. yeah.

Glad they didn't tape the thing that was said about Hayley, that he wanted to fuck her.. eh he went a little too far with that one.

here is the video:

Ugh.. yeah.

Glad they didn't tape the thing that was said about Hayley, that he wanted to fuck her.. eh he went a little too far with that one.

dude..that juss pissed me off so bad!! like seriously...they already bashed underoath and paramore about the whole christian thing and him saying that about hayley was juss so WRONG!! as if that wasn't enough...he chooses to single out hayley...i mean c'mon...i think they r juss looking for attention...

here is the video:

Ugh.. yeah.

dude..that juss pissed me off so bad!! like seriously...they already bashed underoath and paramore about the whole christian thing and him saying that about hayley was juss so WRONG!! as if that wasn't enough...he chooses to single out hayley...i mean c'mon...i think they r juss looking for attention...

Agreed.

I couldn't BELIEVE he said it.. I mean.. Hayley MIGHT'VE heard it.. I dunno. Because he said it RIGHT after Paramore's set, and everyone was still standing in the crowd.. the Paramore fans that is.. and NOFX were on the main stage right beside them. I really hope she didn't hear. And if she did.. maybe she just didn't let it get to her.

and this one is a vid of someone lyp syncing to conspiracy...its so hilarious!!

i love how this kid looks like he's feeling himself up at the beginning :lol:

Hahaha' date=' I hope that this person is here, on this board! Maybe...[/quote']

that dude is so funny