All Time Low

whatsername104

I'm tired of ppl at my school, especially the ones I'm really close to! They tell me that I have really BAD taste in music because I like All Time Low, they tell me, "oh they're gay, they have bananas in their mouths," or "Why is that guy [Alex] kissing that other guy [zack]?" I'm like can you plz stop insulting them, If you don't like 'em, don't bring me down because I like them! It's really getting ridiculous! No matter how many times I tell them they aren't gay, they ignore me and say w/e you don't know, THEY ARE GAY! LOOK IT UP! It pisses me off! :-x

Edit: Oh not to mention they tease me on how I like only mainstream bands including Paramore! Um, so? Being a mainstream band doesn't make you the worst band ever, am I right?

woahh hannah i love your sig too! do you have the original of the last one in the second row? (im totally spamming..please dont hate me..you can PM it to me if its easier)

I LOVE YOUR SIGGG!

I'm tired of ppl at my school, especially the ones I'm really close to! They tell me that I have really BAD taste in music because I like All Time Low, they tell me, "oh they're gay, they have bananas in their mouths," or "Why is that guy [Alex] kissing that other guy [zack]?" I'm like can you plz stop insulting them, If you don't like 'em, don't bring me down because I like them! It's really getting ridiculous! No matter how many times I tell them they aren't gay, they ignore me and say w/e you don't know, THEY ARE GAY! LOOK IT UP! It pisses me off! :-x

Edit: Oh not to mention they tease me on how I like only mainstream bands including Paramore! Um, so? Being a mainstream band doesn't make you the worst band ever, am I right?

rotfl

they are gay....

no im kidding

i think people just say people are gay so they look cool.

but theres nothing wrong with being gay but no need to call people something theyre not

^ i was wondering that too. i didn't know they were switching every night tho... but i'm seeing ATL in their hometown, so i bet no matter if it's their turn or not, they'll be last. i wanna know their setlist too!!

Someone posted the list on atlb ( i get the pic soon), But they didn't play any old songs becasue Rain was not there so i am sure it will change when he is back. Also the merch pics have been posted!:)

EDIT: here is the merch!ALSO I DIDN'T TAKE THE PIC! ( CREDIT TO zomg its tink from the ATLB)

andymerch.jpg

Please say hi to andy( their merch guy ) :)