All Time Low

whatsername104

yesss. i've them them do it a few times... on manwhores and open sores, and back on their tour with cute and this providence in feb. '07. and they did it on last year's warped tour some...

okay, i thought so. thanks for letting me know!

and they are coming here this sunday. i wanna go soooooooooo bad, but i cant :'(

So last night was pretty much awesome. They played their cover of 'Umbrella' which made me happy.

:]

They also played (in no order);

The Party Scene

Jasey Rae

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Dear Maria

Six Feet Under the Stars

Remembering Sunday

The Beach

Shameless

Let it Roll

& more.

I would've taken a lot of videos but security was getting pretty mad, I did get a bit of Alex and Jack talking & the intro to 'Let it Roll' which can be seen here (bad language in it by the way haha);

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n52/juniorlove/Bands/?action=view&current=HPIM8952.flv

OMG I MET THEMM!

jack is my love now

my friend couldnt come so i gave my phone to him and he was talking to her and aparently they are getting married and he ended to conversation with i love you haha. he is soo cute :]

and rian got rreallly nervous when someone said they were going to slash the tires on the tour bus haha

• Like 1

i met all of them. i was like rian will you sign 3 things for me cause i had a cd, a paper and a birthday card to sign [it was for my friend] and alex went NOOOOO hahah and i was like yeessss haha then i gave alex the birthday card to sign and he was like this is a good gift and he was signing it and he was like happy, happy. smilely, smilely. and wrote happy and drew 2 smilely faces haha.

my dad talked to all of them and he was like to alex you knwo how these kids are and alex was like yeahhh. well no not really. i'm only twenty and he laughed haha. then jack shook his hand and when we went out side my dad was talking to rian about the guys who were going to slah their tires ahah