All Time Low

whatsername104

You met them, what happen?

aww they were all so sweet!

i got in pictures withh all of them except alex cause he was taking a shower or a a club er something. haha

i gave jack a sign to sign for mny friend and it said I♥tory and i was like ....I...TORY???? and i was like i HEART tory and he was like OHHH haha hi tory and iwas like im not tory thats my friend. im casey and jack was like OH ok hii casey im jack and he shook my hand haha. and he signed this thing for me and it was of him and the rest of the guys and he was like I HAVENT SEEN THIS PICTURE BEFORE! and i was like yeah that picture is pretty amazing.

i made alex a bracelet as for andy and rian and alex was looking at this one picture of him that i wanted them to sign from their AP mag and he goes i look... awful in this picture. im sorry that your eyes are hurting right now. and i started laughing then he was signing my other things and the stuff almost fell off the table and the brace almost fell down and he was like OHH NO! im so sorry! and i was like its ok!

and i was taking a picture with rian and it wasnt going and my sister got mad and was like THIS IS RETARDED and i was like you have to hold it and then i went to grab it and it falsh and rian was like that must be a really awkward picture. haha

and then some dudes threatened to slash ATLs tires on their bus and jack was like THEY HAVE KNIVES AND I HAVE A PLASTIC FORK!

haha they were so adorable

eeeek. i saw them wed. and thurs. night. i have now seen them 14 times. and wed. was deff one of my faves!! i met all of them but rian. and jack remembered me!! i saw him like staring at me. and then he was like "haven't i met you before?" i was like "yeah! a lot actually... this is my 13th time seeing you guys." and he's like "i remember you...really well." it was amazing!! and then i asked him to take the pic cuz i have terrible aim, and he took it. and he was like a foot away from me, it was kinda awkward, but he leaned really far down, and had his head on me, and his hand on my shoulder. it was cute. and after he took it, he looked at it and was like "that's a really good picture actually!" and i met zack...it made me happy b/c i have had the worst luck meeting him. and alex was nice to me again, so that was good. ahh, it was amazing!! rian has a mini mohawk going on. and thurs. night alex promised the crowd that jack would get naked if everyone threw 100 items of clothing on the stage. so jack stripped down to his boxers. and for the encore came out in a towel. it was amazing. sorry i'm rambling... here are a few pics:

alexandme.jpg

jack2.jpg

jack3.jpg

jack4.jpg

jack6.jpg

jackandme.jpg

zackandme.jpg

p.s. casey...did you meet them at the meet and greet they had?

coolio! wait you went to a philly show?^

yuppsss!

I just wanted to say I love ur pics! it makes me even more excited for my show! so the guys are meeting people after shows... hehhee yay!:mrgreen::)

thank youu!

eeeek. i saw them wed. and thurs. night. i have now seen them 14 times. and wed. was deff one of my faves!! i met all of them but rian. and jack remembered me!! i saw him like staring at me. and then he was like "haven't i met you before?" i was like "yeah! a lot actually... this is my 13th time seeing you guys." and he's like "i remember you...really well." it was amazing!! and then i asked him to take the pic cuz i have terrible aim, and he took it. and he was like a foot away from me, it was kinda awkward, but he leaned really far down, and had his head on me, and his hand on my shoulder. it was cute. and after he took it, he looked at it and was like "that's a really good picture actually!" and i met zack...it made me happy b/c i have had the worst luck meeting him. and alex was nice to me again, so that was good. ahh, it was amazing!! rian has a mini mohawk going on. and thurs. night alex promised the crowd that jack would get naked if everyone threw 100 items of clothing on the stage. so jack stripped down to his boxers. and for the encore came out in a towel. it was amazing. sorry i'm rambling... here are a few pics:

alexandme.jpg

jack2.jpg

jack3.jpg

jack4.jpg

jack6.jpg

jackandme.jpg

zackandme.jpg

p.s. casey...did you meet them at the meet and greet they had?

i met them at the meet and greet after the concert and i hung out with them outside of the venue next to their bus which was pretty rad

hbu?

love the pictures btw. the pictures i took of jack w/o his pants on turned out like crap unfortunantly haha

yuppsss!

thank youu!

i met them at the meet and greet after the concert and i hung out with them outside of the venue next to their bus which was pretty rad

hbu?

love the pictures btw. the pictures i took of jack w/o his pants on turned out like crap unfortunantly haha

thanks. haha.

i'm SO jealous!! my sis a.k.a. my ride refused to stay at all. i wanted to meet them, especially jack! grrr. so did they let you take pics with them during the m & g, or are those all from hanging out otherwise?

They did an MTVU backstage pass thing interview. Anyone see it? Rian wasn't there though. He's like never there when they do interviews. :(

oh really?

i should go look that up cuz

i havent watched it yet.

sucks rian isnt there though.