All Time Low

whatsername104

Bahahahaha. You know what funny Ross, because you said that I have a Boys Like Girls song stuck in my head.

Whenever you go, then I'll be waiting

Whenever the loneliness you're hating

Whenever you say you wish you never left me

I say I told you so

I told you so

Approaching the end of my third listen. The original disappointment has faded, leaving an almost painfully average album. No doubt a couple of these songs (Keep the Change, Party Song) will find extensive playing over the next few days. But most of them (Too Much and Therapy, in particular) I could skip without a second thought.

Not intentionally, but I've never made any effort towards it either. You're not the only one! *pats Andrew on the back*

I actually came to this thread with the thought "maybe I should listen to them", but I've done that numerous times before and it usually results in nothing.

Not intentionally, but I've never made any effort towards it either. You're not the only one! *pats Andrew on the back*

I actually came to this thread with the thought "maybe I should listen to them", but I've done that numerous times before and it usually results in nothing.

Nice to know I'm not the only one 8-)

It was just all the replies to the thread, and all the people listening to their stuff made me think "nah I won't jump on the bandwagon and listen to what everyone else is listening to :p"

i listened to the album as a whole last night and i really liked it, but as ive listened to tracks individually today im not so sure. a few that i found really catchy from the word go i'm now finding a bit cheesy (i.e 'lost in stereo). i think 'hello brooklyn' is pants. 'stella' is the only track that i can say i love atm.

im sure i'll eventually come to quite like the whole album.

(im always like this with new albums by anyone though - it takes me a good few listens to honestly say yay or nay)

Nice to know I'm not the only one 8-)

It was just all the replies to the thread, and all the people listening to their stuff made me think "nah I won't jump on the bandwagon and listen to what everyone else is listening to :p"

Hahaha, I tend to do that a lot, even now that I'm trying really hard to come out of it! I keep drawing myself back to my old habits when I'm not concentrating, though. :)