All Time Low

whatsername104

aww that sucks!

they didnt let us take pictures during the meet and greet which was retarded. they usually dont let you. i wasnt supposed to when i saw cobra but i did anyway. but i think they didnt want us to take pictures in the meet and greet cause the security wanted to go home.

i took the pictures after walking out of the TLA.

i saw jack and was like ....can i take a picture? and he was like yeah sure i have to bring my backpack back to the bus ill be right back.

i just followed him over to the bus.

haha good times by the bus =]

i didn't think they'd let you during m & g, i hate that!! i wish you could chose whether you wanted an autograph or a pic. it's not like one take longer than the other. and i would much rather have them put their arm around me, and have a pic with them than their autographs. but anyway, that's awesome!! i'm jealous

You're welcome.

Sweet I took mine. [my sig] It's me in my favorite hoodie. Take a wild guess why it's my fave lol.

Gotta go. Byez

that's amazing!! i have the shirt like that. where'd you get it?

http://www.mtvu.com/music/backstage_pass/

Scroll down, and it's there.

sweet, thanks! i'll have to go watch that...

Tour with All Time Low, Hit the Lights, We the Kings, and Valencia in the fall.

It's an east coast tour.

um...YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

hooray, ATL and we the kings!!!!!!!!!!!! and east coast...check YES, juliet... haha.

i wonder who's headlining... they all seem like they're relatively the same size... well, no. i take that back. i guess ATL would be headlining. but valencia and HTL seem pretty much the same size.

^ didnt they all tour together before?

wooooooh i gotta see this and they gotta come to VA that is like the most beautiful band set up ive ever seen

yeah, ATL has toured with every single one of those bands before... but not all on the same tour. ATL and WTK were on the first half of tourzilla together, and then the 2nd half was ATL and valencia. and they toured with HTL... wow. i can't even remember. i think it was the tour either before or after their tour with cute and this providence. and valencia and WTK are on tour together right now.

^ yeah and HTL and valencia toured together right before colin left so i just got confused. haah still this is going to be amazing. and i bet HTL would go before valencia..because to me they seem more popular..heck they might even go before WTK..well no idk. haha WTK is more popular to people that are glued to MTV..HTL has alot of fans..but just arent radio or tv station music..

Omg ur avi Casey! That doesn't even look like Matt.

i loveeeeeee matt!

lol i know.

but hopefully you guys livin in the east coast

will be able to go and im sure you guys will all have

a fun time!

aww:hug:

ive just feel in love with this band <3

yayyy!

i didn't think they'd let you during m & g, i hate that!! i wish you could chose whether you wanted an autograph or a pic. it's not like one take longer than the other. and i would much rather have them put their arm around me, and have a pic with them than their autographs. but anyway, that's awesome!! i'm jealous

yeah same its stupid if they let us take pictures i would hae a picture WITHH ALL OF THEM! haha

but they were all very nice even tho i didnt get a picture with alex.

i luhhhve dem! haha

• 1 month later...

uhhh idk I know he emails them sometimes.

He's really nice he gave me a hug and told me that letting him sign my retainer holder was a sick idea, then he asked if I could let him sign my cosmo girl magazine(which some random girl gave to me for no reason) and megan fox was on the cover then he screamed OH MY GOD IS THAT MEGAN FOX?!?!SHE IS SO HOTT! Haha I was like alright? Haha

alex drew a mustache on her face and went SHE LOOKS BETTER LIKE A FUCKIN PIRATE! And then I was like I like your drawing haha

Guest JadeIsRad
how can anyone NOT love this man?

i was cracking up the whole time! :hyper:

UfC75EJlF14

Haha I've watched both parts of this video like a millionnn times

He's so cuuute and funny (: