funny funny... on warped

my friends band is touring 2 with warped this summer and this morning he sent me a text message cuz he knows im madly in love with hayley.. anyways the text message read:

"hayley sure does look good at 9 in the morning lol.."

so i call him up right away, im like ur an asshole as if u get to just chill with her and shit.. he's like well i havent yet, but when i do ill def talk u up hahahaha.. but yea he says even just out of bed she's a wicked cutie, which is really no surprise haha..

just thought id share that little tale with y'all

makes me more pumped for july 2nd

Hey thats so awesome! I like it when your friends have some famous people contacts that you know its really neat! Hope you have a good time at warped. Wish i could go, but i'm stuck here in UK it sucks. Well not really, but they play more gigs in US for obvious reasons .... lol

oh my god, great idea im calling him now..

and his band is havent talked since.. theyre from maine.. i dont know if theyre playing on warped i believe they are just advertising, maybe playing on smaller tant stages or w/e theyre called lol.. ive never been so im not sure..

oh my god' date=' great idea im calling him now..

and his band is havent talked since.. theyre from maine.. i dont know if theyre playing on warped i believe they are just advertising, maybe playing on smaller tant stages or w/e theyre called lol.. ive never been so im not sure..[/quote']

crazy...i went to warped today and bought their cd. they are good and their cool people too

oh my god' date=' great idea im calling him now..

and his band is havent talked since.. theyre from maine.. i dont know if theyre playing on warped i believe they are just advertising, maybe playing on smaller tant stages or w/e theyre called lol.. ive never been so im not sure..[/quote']

lol, auwww.

i hope he meets her and calls yooou !!

that would be so kewl.

Haha man Jarrod u lucky cagey fuck. If i were u, you ought to give your friend alot of loving man cause hes doin that shit for ya. Im happy for u man. sorry i didnt get to mention you at the Japan show. It was all hectic. haha. And man im sure Hayley would look beautiful if she didnt get a week of sleep.

Lucky SOB. Man i would have my phone implanted into my ass so i could know every moment i get updates lol.

Peace out man sounds all good

Ren