• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i agree.

it makes me mad.

i just want to hang out with them.

i heard meet and greets are like

sign, greet, bye lol.

and the fact that the nyc is open only for 16 and up.

what. the. fuck.

i'm 13, and i really want to see paramore

im too obsessed to miss out, and its not fair.

I said it before on the first page. Motion City Soundtrack did the same thing, but they still came out after the show. I think the meet and greet is just a chance to meet the band in a more intimate setting.

yeah man, i don't think they're doing it to be dicks.

i think they're just trying to give some people a definate chance or something, and like, it says on the site that the tickets are cheaper if you get them there or something .. i'm sure. so maybe it's just for that.

dunno, but they'll prolly still hang about for everyone man cos it seems like they always do.

Yeah, I don't know about the whole meet and greet thing. Meet and Greets are like: stand in line, go up, say hi, they sign this, MAYBE take a picture, and then bye. Right now it's like, you can go up and chill with them and their cool with it. I hope they still do come out after the show.

is it 4 tickets to 1 show, or 4 tickets bought on their website? cuz i'm planing on going to every socal show they have, but if i buy 2 tickets to one show and 2 tickets to another show, do i get the M&G??

It's 4 tickets to one show.

I really don't think anyone should worry about the meet and greet. Do it if you want, but if you don't I'm sure you'll get the chance to meet them.

They're getting more and more popular...and they're headlining this tour. Eventually, it's going to become impractical for them to come out and get mobbed by the ever increasing # of fans they have every night...

I think you'll still be able to hang with them if you don't buy these tickets...but this is one way to make sure you get the chance...

And it's a way for them to make sure they sell a good # of tickets for their first headlining tour...which is obviously important if they want to keep getting headlining gigs at these places...

On another note, we've got a lot of people on here - this is a good time to pool ticket buying so we all get meet and greets.

So, anyone who wants a ticket to the MD show, I just bought 4 and I'm probably only using 1 :)

well this is a headlining tour and it's not like they aren't popular. i'm sure if you're super determined you can find them before or after the show. i'm slightly reluctant to do teh m&g b/c i would rather be front row for the show and i feel like they would do the m&g during one of the opening band's sets.

well this is a headlining tour and it's not like they aren't popular. i'm sure if you're super determined you can find them before or after the show. i'm slightly reluctant to do teh m&g b/c i would rather be front row for the show and i feel like they would do the m&g during one of the opening band's sets.

Yeah...hmmm...I wonder when the meet and greet would be. It would suck to not be up front. Oh well - I already bought my 4 tickets :)

I'll ask them about it in Raleigh if I get a chance...I think their goal here is to sell as many tix as they can as early as they can. That's a good idea - they want to prove their drawing power as a headlining band. I don't blame them for doing this at all...

Yeah...hmmm...I wonder when the meet and greet would be. It would suck to not be up front. Oh well - I already bought my 4 tickets :)

I'll ask them about it in Raleigh if I get a chance...I think their goal here is to sell as many tix as they can as early as they can. That's a good idea - they want to prove their drawing power as a headlining band. I don't blame them for doing this at all...

I may ask too but I have too many questions to ask and things to say already that I cant remember them all x.x

all the meet n greets i've heard of (never been to one) have ALL been before the show. i think FOB or MCS had one and it was like 3 hours before actual show time.

I HIGHLY doubt that they'd do it during another bands set, cuz that's extremely disrespectful imo.

i kind of like the m&g idea cuz i've been to 4 shows and haven't had a chance to meet them, this is just a guarantee...

when they announce the socal dates, i'll probably ask people on here to join up ( i need 2 more people!)

wth?! no! i HATE meet-and-greets with a passion! and a presale! wth?! ugh.

This is what happens when a band gets bigger...at some point, it's no longer practical to hang out with all the fans outside after the show...and presales become a reality when you're headlining and want to sell a lot of tickets in advance. I don't think you can overemphasize how important this tour is for Paramore's future...if these shows sell well, they're a headlining band from here on out. They want to sell a ton of tickets and we should be helping them do it :)

I figured this was coming sooner rather than later, especially with the stories of Hayley and Josh getting mobbed. In fact, I was honestly surprised when they said they were going to be at their merch tent after their set at Warped...I guess they can control that crowd a bit better though if they're behind the table...

They're still awfully accessible and really, really great with their fans...I don't think we have anything to complain about at all...

^ All I know is that at the last NYC show everyone was most definitly mobbing Josh and Hayley. They did it in front of the van and Hayley almost got pushed into the van she was mobbed so much lol .. I felt bad I mean they are so good to their fans but that must be hard.

I get this pit in my stomach thinking that Paramore might have to stop M and G's in the future b/c they are getting so big =((( And this M and G pass thing makes me nervous b/c I want them to chill after the shows too, otherwise I won't be able to talk to them b/c I don't have four friends to bring =( And plus the whole idea of 'chilling' freaks me out b/c I can just imagine people fighting for Hayley's attention and I am not a very foward person so I probably wouldn't get to talk to her.

^ All I know is that at the last NYC show everyone was most definitly mobbing Josh and Hayley. They did it in front of the van and Hayley almost got pushed into the van she was mobbed so much lol .. I felt bad I mean they are so good to their fans but that must be hard.

I get this pit in my stomach thinking that Paramore might have to stop M and G's in the future b/c they are getting so big =((( And this M and G pass thing makes me nervous b/c I want them to chill after the shows too' date=' otherwise I won't be able to talk to them b/c I don't have four friends to bring =( And plus the whole idea of 'chilling' freaks me out b/c I can just imagine people fighting for Hayley's attention and I am not a very foward person so I probably wouldn't get to talk to her.[/quote']

If I had known this ahead of time I could have gotten you a ticket with us. I have 4 friends but like the 4th isn't 16 yet so we were screwed. That's what I get for hanging out with people younger then me. I'm sure they'll be around after the show.