Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

Sweetness.

Why do you have to buy 4 tickets for a M&G? For me we always buy 2 tickets for anything x.x

My guess? Because the band wants to sell lots of tickets in advance. That proves their drawing power to the venues that they're playing.

Smart, is it FBR thats running this M&G? It wasn't Paramore's choice was it?

Sorry if I didn't read this stuff earlier.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetness.

Why do you have to buy 4 tickets for a M&G? For me we always buy 2 tickets for anything x.x

My guess? Because the band wants to sell lots of tickets in advance. That proves their drawing power to the venues that they're playing.

Smart' date=' is it FBR thats running this M&G? It wasn't Paramore's choice was it?

Sorry if I didn't read this stuff earlier.[/quote']

I don't know, but my guess is that it's the band's choice. Again, it sells tickets in advance, which is what Paramore wants to do if they want to keep headlining. My guess is that the success of this tour is very important to them - it proves their drawing power as a headlining band if it's successful.

so basically if you didnt prebuy a meet & greet ticket there is no way of meeting them?

ughh =[ im trying to talk my parents into bringing me to the CT show bc the M&G isnt sold out yet or the presale tickets.. i really need to go =[

In the past, they've always hung out at their merch table or outside the venue or somewhere...but that was when they were opening for other bands and had time to kill after their set.

Since they're headlining this tour, my guess is that they'll have less time to do that stuff and the meet & greets will be the primary way for fans to hang with them. That doesn't necessarily mean you won't still be able to find them outside the venue or meet them somewhere else, but I think it'll be less common than it was in the past.

Just my thoughts on it though...I don't know for sure.

so basically if you didnt prebuy a meet & greet ticket there is no way of meeting them?

ughh =[ im trying to talk my parents into bringing me to the CT show bc the M&G isnt sold out yet or the presale tickets.. i really need to go =[

In the past' date= they've always hung out at their merch table or outside the venue or somewhere...but that was when they were opening for other bands and had time to kill after their set.

Since they're headlining this tour, my guess is that they'll have less time to do that stuff and the meet & greets will be the primary way for fans to hang with them. That doesn't necessarily mean you won't still be able to find them outside the venue or meet them somewhere else, but I think it'll be less common than it was in the past.

Just my thoughts on it though...I don't know for sure.[/quote]

hm thanks.

well i really really want to meet them, but the show im going to doesnt have tickets for a m&g so do you think they will just not have one @ all and just hang out outside or something? gaah idk what to do. now im gunna try to talk my parents into the CT show..

i was trying to get the meet and greet tickets for boston but it kept saving it wasnt available but it didnt say sold out or anything.

So i just Got RI ones thank god they worked.

Maybe the Boston one is sold out and they just haven't changed the main page of the site yet...

Seems like the meet and greets are selling pretty fast, especially for the shows up north where they seem to have the biggest fan base. I wonder how many meet and greets they're selling for each show...my guess is 40-80 tickets or so...

Quick question for you guys - how did you all find out about the meet and greets? Some folks have mentioned that they got an email, but I never got that...and I know I'm on the Paramore email list. Weird.

so i realized theres 2 links for the shows that have meet and greet tickets. for the one at axis, theres links for show tickets and M&G tickets. so i clicked on the M&G ones and it says there isnt 4 available, but theres 2... which i dont think would count cause it says you have to get 4 anyways.

so im pretty confused with the whole thing and frustrated if their sold out. the 2nd closest is in CT and its a 2 and a half hour drive, i already mapquested it =/

so pretty much, to make a long story short.

i dont know what to do.

so i realized theres 2 links for the shows that have meet and greet tickets. for the one at axis' date=' theres links for show tickets and M&G tickets. so i clicked on the M&G ones and it says there isnt 4 available, but theres 2... which i dont think would count cause it says you have to get 4 anyways.

so im pretty confused with the whole thing and frustrated if their sold out. the 2nd closest is in CT and its a 2 and a half hour drive, i already mapquested it =/

i dont know what to do.[/quote']

yeah, i wanna go to the CT Show too for the M&G but im gunna have to take the ferry over and then a taxi there i guess. and my mom said that area where you get off the ferry is a bad area and shes gunna have to think about it and everything. ugh, i dont care, im not gunna be in THAT area or any area. im gunna be in a venue. geeze. i really need to go to this, without a doubt i gotta meet paramore! hmm

so i realized theres 2 links for the shows that have meet and greet tickets. for the one at axis' date=' theres links for show tickets and M&G tickets. so i clicked on the M&G ones and it says there isnt 4 available, but theres 2... which i dont think would count cause it says you have to get 4 anyways.

i dont know what to do.[/quote']

Yeah, there's something a bit wacky going on with the meet and greets - you're not the first person to report that...my guess is that they allocated 50 tickets for the meet and greets, not thinking through that if folks had to buy 4 to get a meet and greet, that would leave 2 tickets left over. I'd call the folks running the ticket sales (there's a phone # somewhere on the presale site - I saw it) or email them and ask if you just buy the 2 tickets if you'll still get the meet and greet info and tickets.

In the past' date= they've always hung out at their merch table or outside the venue or somewhere...but that was when they were opening for other bands and had time to kill after their set.

hm thanks.

well i really really want to meet them, but the show im going to doesnt have tickets for a m&g so do you think they will just not have one @ all and just hang out outside or something? gaah idk what to do. now im gunna try to talk my parents into the CT show..

Which show doesn't have a meet and greet? I think that all of them are going to have one...some of the shows just aren't onsale yet...

hm thanks.

Which show doesn't have a meet and greet? I think that all of them are going to have one...some of the shows just aren't onsale yet...

August 12th in Farmingdale on Long Island, New York.

its not on the presale thing yet i dont think.

BUT - good news; i just asked my dad about the CT show and he saidhe'll think about it tomorrow and he said it in a nice way so im HOPINGGGGGGG <3

^I think that Long Island show will eventually show up on the presale thing. My assumption is that all the shows will have presales and meet and greets eventually...

thank god.

so wait, if you buy m&g tickets you HAVE to buy 4 tickets?

and that gives you 4 m&g tickets?

ugh sorry i dont really get how this works, and how much is it?

^I think that Long Island show will eventually show up on the presale thing. My assumption is that all the shows will have presales and meet and greets eventually...

thank god.

so wait' date=' if you buy m&g tickets you HAVE to buy 4 tickets?

ugh sorry i dont really get how this works, and how much is it?[/quote']

From reading the site, it appears that if you want to do the meet & greet, you have to buy 4 tickets and you have to buy them from the VIP Meet & Greet link, not the regular ticket link.

So, you'll get 4 tickets to the meet & greet and 4 tickets to the show.

i remember back in the day when bands just came out after shows

meet and greet? i like the idea' date=' but itll take some getting used to[/quote']

And Paramore's still doing that on Warped - you can see them at their merch tent after their set. And they may very well still do that on this headlining tour as well...no one knows for sure. I guess the meet & greet is a way to make sure you get to hang with them for a little bit.

thank god.

so wait' date=' if you buy m&g tickets you HAVE to buy 4 tickets?

ugh sorry i dont really get how this works, and how much is it?[/quote']

From reading the site, it appears that if you want to do the meet & greet, you have to buy 4 tickets and you have to buy them from the VIP Meet & Greet link, not the regular ticket link.

So, you'll get 4 tickets to the meet & greet and 4 tickets to the show.

oh man. i only need 2 though.

haha well if i get 4 and there are only 2 of us ill go through twice :] haha.

how much does it come to all together??

and do you pay for M&G tickets seperately from your regular concert tickets or does the m&g tickets come with it? ugh im so slow..

^LOL. I bought 4 tickets for the MD show and I only needed 1 :) I'm hoping I can find someone interested in the other 3, but if I can't, oh well...it's supporting the band...

Buy your 4 tickets from the VIP Meet & Greet link for the show you want to go to...you'll either be able to choose to get the tix mailed to you or you'll have to pick them up at will call, depending on the show. The tickets will get you into the concert; they're going to email the people who buy the VIP Meet & Greet tickets a week or two before the show with info on when and where the meet & greet will take place, how to get in, etc...