stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asking people to sign my high tops started conversations lol

like Shaant from CIWWAF was all "holy crap how old are those?"

and then we started talking about my shoes for a good couple minutes

and Hit The Lights made me take of both my shoes because they couldn't diside if they wanted my left shoe or my right shoe

asking people to sign my high tops started conversations lol

like Shaant from CIWWAF was all "holy crap how old are those?"

and then we started talking about my shoes for a good couple minutes

and Hit The Lights made me take of both my shoes because they couldn't diside if they wanted my left shoe or my right shoe

Stupid question' date=' but...

Whats the best thing to bring to get signed without having to go to my car before the show and put it back. I dont want shoes signed or anything though.[/quote']

I'd suggest a white T-shirt or a white tank top they could sign the back off. It's like you're own paramore shirt. And what's neat is Josh will usually write Paramore on it as it doesn't just look like a bunch of random signatures. Then you can just leave it like that or do something to the front. Either way it's cheaper than buying a shirt to sign, it's more personal because it's you're own shirt, and the autographs are more visible since it's white.

Stupid question' date=' but...

Whats the best thing to bring to get signed without having to go to my car before the show and put it back. I dont want shoes signed or anything though.[/quote']

I'd suggest a white T-shirt or a white tank top they could sign the back off. It's like you're own paramore shirt. And what's neat is Josh will usually write Paramore on it as it doesn't just look like a bunch of random signatures. Then you can just leave it like that or do something to the front. Either way it's cheaper than buying a shirt to sign, it's more personal because it's you're own shirt, and the autographs are more visible since it's white.