Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

Hm ^ you're right. It is good for them and I want them to sell as many tickets as they can so you're right. I'm just bitter I guess b/c I don't have four friends to bring and the NJ/NY shows sold out before I could organize anything with you guys. I definitly want Paramore to have as much success and happiness as possible!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't assume that the meet & greet is the only place you'll have a chance to talk to them, but if you want to be guaranteed that you get the chance, then that's what the meet & greet is for...

My guess is that if you're persistent, you'll still be able to find them before or after the show, but I don't think you're going to see them at the merch table and things like that. Remember, they're the headlining band on this tour so they likely won't be hanging out while the other bands are playing ('cause they'll be getting ready to play) and after they play, the show's over, so there won't be as much time to hang at the merch table and things like that, as the venue will be clearing people out.

I wouldn't get too worried based on my speculation, but my past experience with headlining bands is that you see less of them before and after the show than you do with the opening acts. Opening bands can play their sets and then come hang out at the merch table or outside, etc. Headlining bands tend to stay backstage while the opening bands are playing - consider that they're the stars of the show - if they came out during the opening acts, everyone would ignore the openers and they'd be viewed as kind of rude...plus, they want you to get all excited about seeing them onstage and the best way to do that is to make sure the first time you see them is when they come out on stage...

But again, this is just my speculation...I don't know what Paramore's going to do...but if they're doing meet & greets, my guess is that you won't see them hanging out at the merch table as much, if at all...whether you can find them by their van/bus or whatever, well, I just don't know. Guess we'll see...

If you want to make sure you get to say hi to them, buy the m&g tickets. That's the best way to support their very first headlining tour :)

They're getting fame too fast D:

That's what happens when you're good :)

And they're not getting famous anywhere near as fast as someone like P!ATD....although I think that's a good thing. Bands that build up their fanbase a little more slowly through touring and the like tend to have a lot more staying power. Paramore seems to me to be moving at just the right pace and really doing things the right way.

And they're not getting famous anywhere near as fast as someone like P!ATD....although I think that's a good thing. Bands that build up their fanbase a little more slowly through touring and the like tend to have a lot more staying power. Paramore seems to me to be moving at just the right pace and really doing things the right way.

Would it be rude for me to ask them at warped if I will be able to meet them again in Norfolk, stupid question but Im really curious now.

Would it be rude for me to ask them at warped if I will be able to meet them again in Norfolk' date=' stupid question but Im really curious now.[/quote']

I'd ask them how they're planning to do the meet & greets on the fall tour...my guess is that they won't be able to tell us much yet though...they're probably not anywhere near figuring out exactly how they're going to work things come this fall.

Would it be rude for me to ask them at warped if I will be able to meet them again in Norfolk' date=' stupid question but Im really curious now.[/quote']

I'd ask them how they're planning to do the meet & greets on the fall tour...my guess is that they won't be able to tell us much yet though...they're probably not anywhere near figuring out exactly how they're going to work things come this fall.

Yeah its gotta be hard with all this planning. Hopefully they get a break after this, I would be dead by now doing what they are doing. I'll still ask anyway for the hell of it, if I can remember what things to ask.

Don't get too nervous...they're not that hard to talk to :)

Yeah and thats what I like about them. Wow I got like a list of things to ask and they're gonna think Im weird if I read it off to them cause I written everything I could remember down.

Yeah and thats what I like about them. Wow I got like a list of things to ask and they're gonna think Im weird if I read it off to them cause I written everything I could remember down.

LOL. I hope you have enough time to ask all your questions...you'd better hope Raleigh hasn't been exposed much to the greatness that is Paramore yet and that they're not mobbed at their merch tent...

LOL. I hope you have enough time to ask all your questions...you'd better hope Raleigh hasn't been exposed much to the greatness that is Paramore yet and that they're not mobbed at their merch tent...

I hope not, I don't think they been there alot compared to NY. x.x

I even written down the set list order, yeah...

and I hope pictures are aloud at the tent cause if they're not then I dunno where else to do them.

OO ^ yeah that would be great to know if Paramore knows how the M&G's will go. Definitly ask if you get the chance.

Yup thats what on my list

"meet them in Norfolk?" meaning if I will be able to meet them still when I see them.

I hope not' date=' I don't think they been there alot compared to NY. x.x

I even written down the set list order, yeah...

and I hope pictures are aloud at the tent cause if they're not then I dunno where else to do them.[/quote']

They'll take pictures with you just about anywhere if you ask.

Sweetness.

Why do you have to buy 4 tickets for a M&G? For me we always buy 2 tickets for anything x.x

My guess? Because the band wants to sell lots of tickets in advance. That proves their drawing power to the venues that they're playing.