Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

That's a tough question to answer - I'd call the venue you're going to and ask them how they do will call - some places require the person who purchased the tickets/the credit card holder to pick them up; others will let you bring something certifying that you have permission from that person to pick up the tickets.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brent, does shipping usually take that long? haha

What? For the Norfolk show? Yeah, I'm not surprised they haven't come yet...typically, tickets you pre-order in presales take forever to show up...I've had them come as late as the week of the show.

Hey Brent' date=' does shipping usually take that long? haha[/quote']

What? For the Norfolk show? Yeah, I'm not surprised they haven't come yet...typically, tickets you pre-order in presales take forever to show up...I've had them come as late as the week of the show.

crap thats not good. XD

whats the shipping you picked..or was there an option?

crap thats not good. XD

I don't think there was an option. It was just "mail."

Don't worry - I'm sure they'll show up in plenty of time.

crap thats not good. XD

I don't think there was an option. It was just "mail."

Don't worry - I'm sure they'll show up in plenty of time.

Ok thanks XD...if I was buying regular ticks I woulda had them by now..but I dont want regular haha

^ you mean the M&G? thats what we're talking about

^ you guys got your tickets shipped? I thought you could only do will call if you bought from the presale

It depends on the show. The MD show I'm going to only offered will call. The Norfolk show offered mail or will call...

this really bites. i HATE meet-and-greets with a passion! and i don't need 4 tix. i only need 2! i hope you can meet them afterwards still!

I wouldn't count on that. If you want to talk to them, buy the meet and greet tickets and sell the other 2 to someone on the boards who's going to the same show as you.

As they get bigger, they're naturally going to get less accessible. They've been getting mobbed at some recent shows and a band can only do that for so long...plus, when you're headlining, there's not as much time to kill when you're not playing...unless you come out when the opening bands are playing and that's not usually done, as it's rude to the openers.

And I think they're going to work hard to not make these like your typical meet & greets where you get something signed, snap a picture and get rushed out the door.