Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all chicago tickets sold out. boo.

so' date=' this is just a presale, right? there will be more tickets available(?) im kinda confused[/quote']

Right. Presales usually don't include all the tickets that are going to be available...

More dates posted. I hope they still have the meet & greet thing going on.

08-30-2006 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon

w/ Hit The Lights, Cute Is What We Aim For, & This Providence

08-31-2006 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater

09-01-2006 - Orangevale, CA @ The Boardwalk

09-03-2006 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues

09-06-2006 - West Hollywood, CA @ Knitting Factory

09-08-2006 - Las Vegas, NV @ House Of Blues

w/ Hit The Lights, This Providence, & Cute Is What We Aim For

09-11-2006 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Avalon Theater

09-12-2006 - Denver, CO @ Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom

09-14-2006 - Lawrence, KS @ The Bottleneck

09-20-2006 - Jacksonville, FL @ Jack Rabbits

09-22-2006 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Ray's Downtown Blues

09-23-2006 - St. Petersburg, FL @ The State Theatre

More dates posted. I hope they still have the meet & greet thing going on.

08-30-2006 - Seattle' date=' WA @ El Corazon

08-31-2006 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater

09-01-2006 - Orangevale, CA @ The Boardwalk

09-03-2006 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues

09-06-2006 - West Hollywood, CA @ Knitting Factory

09-08-2006 - Las Vegas, NV @ House Of Blues

09-11-2006 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Avalon Theater

09-12-2006 - Denver, CO @ Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom

09-14-2006 - Lawrence, KS @ The Bottleneck

09-20-2006 - Jacksonville, FL @ Jack Rabbits

09-22-2006 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Ray's Downtown Blues

09-23-2006 - St. Petersburg, FL @ The State Theatre

w/ Hit The Lights, This Providence, & Cute Is What We Aim For[/quote']

Wow...they're going to be touring for all of September too. I didn't realize this was going to be that long a tour.

They're so excited about this tour...and some of these shows are already up on the meet & greet presale pages, so I believe every show will have a meet & greet.

As for the meet & greets themselves (since I think I posted this in another thread and I haven't posted the interview transcript yet, as I'm not done typing it up), the band said that they really wanted a way to hang out with fans and get a chance to talk to them rather than just signing things and taking pictures and never getting a chance to interact with anyone anymore...so go to the meet & greets for whatever show you're going to...I think it's definitely going to be pretty small and intimate and fun.

how long before the show starts is the actual M&G begin?? that way im not lol late..

YOU MAY BUY LESS THAN 4 TICKETS HERE, HOWEVER ONLY ORDERS OF 4 AT A TIME FROM THE SHOWS MARKED MEET AND GREET WILL RECEIVE MEET AND GREET PASSES. TIMES OF THE MEET AND GREET WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE SHOW.

https://tixx1.artistarena.com/paramore/

its posted in there.

Depends on the band...I got the impression that Paramore wanted it to be a little more casual and just sort of hanging out, but that will probably depend on how many meet and greet tickets they sold for each show.

My guess is that they sold about 50 for each show based on the size of the venues they're playing, so if they want it to be a little more casual than the typical meet and greet, they can probably pull it off.

My hope is that they do it before the doors open and then let the fans who bought meet and greet tickets into the venue first (so we get the good spots up front :) That would be the absolute coolest way they could do it...

Depends on the band...I got the impression that Paramore wanted it to be a little more casual and just sort of hanging out' date=' but that will probably depend on how many meet and greet tickets they sold for each show.

My guess is that they sold about 50 for each show based on the size of the venues they're playing, so if they want it to be a little more casual than the typical meet and greet, they can probably pull it off.

My hope is that they do it before the doors open and then let the fans who bought meet and greet tickets into the venue first (so we get the good spots up front :) That would be the absolute coolest way they could do it...[/quote']

haha yes i hope they let us in the venue first

Depends on the band...I got the impression that Paramore wanted it to be a little more casual and just sort of hanging out' date=' but that will probably depend on how many meet and greet tickets they sold for each show.

My hope is that they do it before the doors open and then let the fans who bought meet and greet tickets into the venue first (so we get the good spots up front :) That would be the absolute coolest way they could do it...[/quote']

haha yes i hope they let us in the venue first

I hope an hour or two before the actual show

Ugh not for the people who don't have enough friends to bring to buy four tickets and can't afford to buy just extra tickets that won't be used. I don't want to get stuck in the back.

Ugh not for the people who don't have enough friends to bring to buy four tickets and can't afford to buy just extra tickets that won't be used. I don't want to get stuck in the back.

Well, I don't think the meet & greets are going to be too large, so I don't think you'll get stuck in the back if you're in the front of the line at the door...

I have a question:

I was just reading my information bill again & it says to bring a picture ID to confirm the tickets when picking them up before the show, but I was just wondering if they'll check the name of the person who placed the order that would be me, or the name of the person who owns the credit card that would be my dad. My friend is taking me so I was sort of wondering in case he has to be with me.