Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^im hoping maybe they will let us into the venue first so we can be up front otherwise im Pushing up there lol

Yeah, my hope is that the M&G is before the doors open and that the M&G folks then get into the venue first...

^ Do you have an idea of how many people will be at the M&G ? b/c I'll be really pissed if I get there really early and I still have to be behind all of this people just b/c i couldn't get M&G tickets

My rough guess is around 50, based on the size of the venues they're playing...but it could be as many as 100. That wouldn't really be too "intimate" though, so I'm guessing 50 or so...

^ Do you have an idea of how many people will be at the M&G ? b/c I'll be really pissed if I get there really early and I still have to be behind all of this people just b/c i couldn't get M&G tickets

My rough guess is around 50' date=' based on the size of the venues they're playing...but it could be as many as 100. That wouldn't really be too "intimate" though, so I'm guessing 50 or so...[/quote']

50 seems pretty good.

Also, that's if all the M&G tickets sell out for your show.

Depending on how many sell, some shows could be very few people, and some could be full.

Ugh well both shows I'm going to have been long sold out as far as M&G goes. I just hope I don't get stuck too far from the stage ... I am willing to push ...

i don't find pushing up in a paramore crowd difficult. i did it at ventura and some girl got alarmed our something and kept on slapping me and my friend's backs. it was a wierd self defense mechanism.

It's weird because I always thought of a meet&greet as really rushed, like get something signed and you're done. And one time that I saw them, the place was super tiny and there was hardly anyone there at all so afterwards they were talking to people for a while, like having conversations.

But in the interview they made it sound like when they see people after shows it's rushed and all, and at a meet&greet it's not.

So I have no idea what to expect, but I'm going to two shows, one with the meet&greet and one without, so I guess one of them'll turn out good.

Ugh well both shows I'm going to have been long sold out as far as M&G goes. I just hope I don't get stuck too far from the stage ... I am willing to push ...

i don't find pushing up in a paramore crowd difficult. i did it at ventura and some girl got alarmed our something and kept on slapping me and my friend's backs. it was a wierd self defense mechanism.

hahaha this cracked me up ^

I always push myself up at shows. Someone on this board said they hated being pushed against the barrier at shows and I'm totally one of those people pushing haha opps ....

okay' date=' i have a question:[/b']

you need tickets for the m&gs on this tour?

Yes. The meet & greet tickets are being sold through the presale website. You'll see a link for regular presale tickets and meet & greet tickets for each show. If you buy 4 meet & greet tickets for a show, you'll get into the meet & greet (and the show too, of course) - they'll send out an email about a week before the show with the details...

okay' date=' i have a question:[/b']

you need tickets for the m&gs on this tour?

Yes. The meet & greet tickets are being sold through the presale website. You'll see a link for regular presale tickets and meet & greet tickets for each show. If you buy 4 meet & greet tickets for a show, you'll get into the meet & greet (and the show too, of course) - they'll send out an email about a week before the show with the details...

sigh, thanks brent.