Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna suck if the San Francisco meet and greet goes on sale when i'm in Seattle.

I have no internet access there =[

Gaah. Just become available tomorow' date= or Saturday.

They're torturing me =]

But I've decided to wait till I get home from Seattle, on August 1st, to buy my tickets. Cause if M&G tickets aren't available by then, then they probably won't be having one, and I'll just get regular tix (doubt they'll sell out) =\\\\.

i don't think SLIMS does pre-sale tickets bc i was going to get SAY ANYTHING pre-sale tickets, and all the shows on their tour are listed except SLIMS! grrr...

=(

i wouldn't doubt it

lane's guna be sad

but slim's pretty small, i've been there for a number of shows

hopefully we'll get to hang out with them

You're sig is amazing.

Okay people

help me

sinceeee i resently found out that i will most likely be able to go to the toronto show howww does this meet and greet thing work?

what im getting from the website link is that you buy 4 tickets' date='you gte your passes and then the meet and greet is at 6pm in most places...

am i right?[/quote']

Not sure what time it's at, but otherwise, yes - you buy the 4 tickets (make sure you buy them from the VIP Meet & Greet link, not the other presale link) and then you'll get tickets for the show and the M&G.

By the way, has ANYONE gotten their meet & greet emails yet with details? I'm really curious as to how this is going to work...and the first show is tomorrow night...anyone have M&Gs for Chicago?

^i think they're all at 6pm

right befor the show...well thats kinda the idea i got from the link

The link on the presale tickets page? For the show I'm going to, it just shows the show time, not the M&G time...

And it can't be at 6 for Chicago, 'cause that show starts at 5...

I really wonder if anyone's gotten the email that was promised yet...hmmm....

Maybe they'll turn out to be after the show. That would be so much better actually...

LOL. And just as I brought it up, I got my Meet & Greet email...my assumption is that this means the Meet & Greet folks will go in about an hour before doors open at most shows, do the meet & greet and then stay inside (securing good spots.) I can't imagine they'd do the M&G and then tell those folks "ok, back outside to the back of the line..." I certainly hope they don't :)

Whoever does the first one will have to post and let us all know...

Hello;

Thank you for purchasing a block of 4 tickets to the upcoming Paramore show.

We hope you are excited about the show. You and your three guests are able to attend a special meet and greet with the band before the start of the concert!

The meet and greet is taking place one hour prior to doors which is at 7 pm. Please show up with your three guests at the venue no later than 6 pm EST. Please be on time as late arrivals will not be permitted.

Enjoy The Show!!

Kind Regards,

Artist Arena

i wonder if meet and greet tickets are transferable...

They are. I've already checked into this and the Artist Arena folks can tell you what you need to do to transfer them to someone else.

If you're going to have someone else pick them up, here's what they need:

If you want to someone else to take your place you can give them the following 4 items:

A signed letter from you.

A copy of your photo ID.

A print out of the confirmation.

And s/he will need his own photo ID.

They won't guarantee that this will work at every venue, but they say that it's never NOT worked.

Ahh so no SF m&g

I'm buying my regular tickets today.

My best friend heard "Emergency" on my myspace' date=' and said she liked it, so now I'm making her drive me to the concert, I mean..i'm taking her =']

That still strikes me as really weird. I wonder if it's just an oversight on their part and then they'll get to SF and be like "huh...no Meet & Greet? Weird..."

Or maybe they have committments right up until showtime on that day...who knows?

I think it's probably the venue. Like someone said earlier in this thread, there were no pre-sale tickets for other artists at Slim's too.

But maybe they'll see that the day of the show, and hang out with the fans more?

I'm meeting up with some friends at the venue around 1 or 2, so hopefully the band will be around then, or after the show.