To Write Love On Her Arms

watchthesky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

I love how its set up...so awesome

btw their "rescue is possible" shirts are on sale for 3$ cheaper I think.

Im gonna end up buying 135$ worth of stuff there. All worth it too

Yeah, the shirts are nice...but it's the movement and the passion behind it that's really important. It's what the shirts represent that matters.

Yeah, the shirts are nice...but it's the movement and the passion behind it that's really important. It's what the shirts represent that matters.

thats what I meant by the all worth it.

Im not spending over 100$ just to blow it...atleast its going somewhere good. And on their myspace all you see is THIS CAUSE IS GOOD ILL BUY A SHIRT TO SUPPORT

I'm excited about TWLOHA's future. By the looks of it,they're really moving forward. Even other countries know about the movement. It's great!

I agree

its going to be something big, I bet you anything

and I'm proud to be a part of it, especially this early into the whole thing

Guest haunted_dreams55

I just ordered a shirt yesterday. Renee's story really hit home for me because my dad was addicted to drugs when I was little. Then he went to rehab and now he's been sober for ten years.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah it was, I remeber when I was little and my grandma and aunts telling him to go but he refused then, but I think it was a few months or a year later he was aressted and the court ordered him to go, but it worked out for the best. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching but God also helped through that hard time in his life.

OK I have a question about the tees and stuff

Does anyone know if they ship to the UK and if they do does anyone know how much it would be in £?

I reeeeeally want one of the tees and ill pay whatever cos its going to such a worthy cause - I just want to know how much ill need to save!

=]]