Muse

I Run With Scissors

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly I cannot stand this band, there music is slow and awful. Sorry to all Muse fans.

To be honest I thought the same way about them, until I actually listened to them properly. When I say "properly" I actually mean, one of my mates kept playing "Time is Running out" until I liked it. :neutral:

But songs like "Stockholm Syndrome", "Knights of Cydonia" and "Hysteria" are quite "quick"... not slow like some of their other songs then.

• 2 months later...
Honestly I cannot stand this band, there music is slow and awful. Sorry to all Muse fans.

Contender for worst/funniest post of the decade.

Anyway, now that I've stopped laughing, Muse are amazing. Without a doubt Origin of Symmetry is their best album, so if anybody has just got into them, I urge you to buy/download it.

Contender for worst/funniest post of the decade.

Anyway, now that I've stopped laughing, Muse are amazing. Without a doubt Origin of Symmetry is their best album, so if anybody has just got into them, I urge you to buy/download it.

I'll have to check that album out. I think it's the only one I haven't got.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll have to check that album out. I think it's the only one I haven't got.

Did you ever get round to listening to it mate? It's probably my favorite album ever, it's just awesome.

I hope the next album isn't anything like BHAR; I fear Muse may have peaked too early :(

Did you ever get round to listening to it mate? It's probably my favorite album ever, it's just awesome.

I hope the next album isn't anything like BHAR; I fear Muse may have peaked too early :(

I haven't. I've got a list of stuff I wanna download right now, so I'll put it on the list.

My internet is crap, BT keep capping the download speeds so albums are taking longer to download for me... right now on a different album I'm downloading, the speed is 26kb/sec which has 83 seeders :roll: