Warped Pics: June 24

MiseryLovesMe

Well warped tour this year wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be but there were still some pretty great things about it. I met the band again in their signing before the set & I got to chat with Zac early in the morning when he was hanging out with Ajax by their tent. Paramore cancelled their performance after rain started pouring like crazy just 10 mins before their set and didn't stop at all until like 8 pm, we were very dissapointed. Everything was already set up and ready to go but the rain was too heavy, we stood there in the cold rain but there was nothing they could do. Everyone came down to the rain & talked to us for a while.

picture1150lh.jpg

picture1145dc.jpg

picture1137ve.jpg

picture1107od.jpg

picture1060vx.jpg

picture1087bu.jpg

picture1118fh.jpg

picture1055ho.jpg

picture1041xe.jpg

picture1032wm.jpg

picture1023ee.jpg

picture1006eq.jpg

picture0997ev.jpg

picture0971yb.jpg

Josh & Hayley setting up before the rain came down :(

picture1012oe.jpg

picture0989fl.jpg

Ah those pics are awesome. I feel so bad for you that u didnt get to see them play though. No one refunded your tickets either eh? haha if it were me i would play thru brimstone and fire lol. Rain sucks especially when your in it lol. But theres one thing for sure."It never snows in Florida" New found glory.

Ren

I'm honestly surprised they didn't wait it out a bit if it was a thunderstorm...Warped always says it's rain or shine - was there no place people could get under cover?

Great pics though...

Yes through rain and shine, thats what we were all saying.

There was a bit of space but not for everyone who was there waiting

we had a pretty big crowd, we were waiting for at least an acoustic set, but it didn't happen :(